User Reviews for Loryna

Learn more about Loryna.

Reviews for Loryna to treat Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder

"I tried to take beyaz again which was the only birthcontrol I liked ever. My insurance refuses to cover it, so I figured a yaz generic would be similiar enough. I FIRMLY BELIEVE WHATS IN THIS GENERIC IS NOT AT ALL THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL. How could the same exact medicine affect me so negatively. I took this for two weeks and felt like I was physically having a panic attack all the time. I got this to help me during my hardest time of period. (right before I get it) and spent these past two weeks losing my mind. I do not even believe the positive reviews on this site are legitimate. I was tired, hungry, nauseous and unable to do my daily tasks. No sex drive. I tried taking it at night to combat these negative things. No escape. Don't take it"

life ruiner (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I started Loryna for PMDD. Started on a Sunday. By Tuesday I had 3 enormous, painful zits. By Thursday I was in severe abdominal cramping pain. Similar to period/early labor pains. By Saturday they landed me in the ER. Every lab test and ultrasound/xray was normal so the only diagnoses that made sense was the pill. I'm currently on day 9 of my period which would normally only last 5-6 days. Needless to say, it's in the trash now."

BWayneLin23 September 5, 2016