User Reviews for Loryna

Learn more about Loryna.

Reviews for Loryna to treat Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder

"I recently started taking birth control for my PMDD and this is my second pack (Gianvi with my 1st, Loryna for the 2nd). I'm also diagnosed with GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) with Panic Disorder and depressive symptoms. When I was taking Gianvi, I had no anxiety, mood swings, a short period that lasted 4 days (it used to be 7-9), and my relationship around people, especially my boyfriend, is stable. It's only been my third week of using Loryna, and my anxiety and depression is back, I break out easily, I've been feeling this terrible ache in my lower abdomen, and I've been constantly arguing with my boyfriend. I'm definitely calling my doctor to change prescriptions!!!"

Irritated and Achy (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I tried to take beyaz again which was the only birthcontrol I liked ever. My insurance refuses to cover it, so I figured a yaz generic would be similiar enough. I FIRMLY BELIEVE WHATS IN THIS GENERIC IS NOT AT ALL THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL. How could the same exact medicine affect me so negatively. I took this for two weeks and felt like I was physically having a panic attack all the time. I got this to help me during my hardest time of period. (right before I get it) and spent these past two weeks losing my mind. I do not even believe the positive reviews on this site are legitimate. I was tired, hungry, nauseous and unable to do my daily tasks. No sex drive. I tried taking it at night to combat these negative things. No escape. Don't take it"

life ruiner (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I started Loryna for PMDD. Started on a Sunday. By Tuesday I had 3 enormous, painful zits. By Thursday I was in severe abdominal cramping pain. Similar to period/early labor pains. By Saturday they landed me in the ER. Every lab test and ultrasound/xray was normal so the only diagnoses that made sense was the pill. I'm currently on day 9 of my period which would normally only last 5-6 days. Needless to say, it's in the trash now."

BWayneLin23 September 5, 2016