User Reviews for Pimtrea

Birth Control 2 reviews 292 medications

Summary of Pimtrea reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Pimtrea

For Birth Control "Out of the 15 years I have taken birth control this one has been my favorite. It made me have regular light periods and toned down my mood swings. Didn't gain any weight and never got any pimples. I'm extremely sad my new insurance doesn't cover it anymore and I am devastated. I am now on the hunt for a new bc and have had no luck with one that responds well with my body."

harlowmae April 4, 2016

For Birth Control "I had never taken birth control before. I am 27 years old and have always suffered with severe pmdd. The pmdd was ruining my quality of life it was so terrible. My doctor reccomended pimtrea. The first week was awful! Horrible bloating, sick to my stomach, vomiting, dizzy. I called my doctor three times that week and told him I could not do this. He assured me the symptoms would go away. Sure enough, the following week I only had bloating. I am onto my second pack of pills and cannot believe that I, for the first time since I was 13, no longer am experiencing the terrible pmdd symptoms. This pill has almost totally taken away all symptoms, except for a little drowsiness. Pimtrea has saved my life and my marriage.I should have took it sooner"

skullsnlace (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 2, 2015

More about Pimtrea (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)

Professional resources