User Reviews for Emoquette

Birth Control

emily ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months November 6, 2020

For Birth Control: “WORST birth control by far! I've been non stop bleeding (only three days of none bleeding). My emotions never got the best of me when I was on Reclipsen and being on EMOQUETTE I am crying constantly, and more sad. My acne got worse and my sex drive no longer exists.”

alli03 June 21, 2016

For Birth Control: “When I first started this I got so sick but I realized you have to eat before taking this, do not take on empty stomach! My acne did somewhat get better, I would definitely recommend this to underweight people it added a few pounds on me! No emotional problems, period lasts anywhere from 3-7 days, cramps aren't as bad, good sex drive!”

More about Emoquette (desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol)

Other brands