User Reviews for Caziant

Learn more about Caziant.

Birth Control 2 reviews 299 medications

8.5
Summary of Caziant reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Caziant

For Birth Control "Let me preface this by saying I have taken many different kinds of birth control pills throughout my teen and adult years. This is by far the BEST bcp for my cystic, hormonal acne. I've also taken Cyclessa which is in the same family (desogestrel & triphasic) with the same results. Any time I went off of Caziant to "switch it up" was when I started breaking out horribly in cystic bumps. If you suffer from hormonal acne, definitely give Caziant a try. Other benefits are light & short periods, very mild mood swings, normal sex drive, no weight gain."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 3, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "I've been on Caziant for 9 months now and the only adverse side effect I've had is weigh gain, other than that it's worked great! I've gained about 15 pounds since starting the meds and have been exercising a ton and eating very healthy the entire time, so I'm fairly certain it has to do with the medication. I haven't had mood swings, my periods have been incredibly regular with no spotting in between, no headaches or nausea so all-in-all I would say this is a good birth control!"

thendngiver March 13, 2015