User Reviews for Azo-Cranberry

Urinary Tract Infection

Summary of Azo-Cranberry reviews 6.7 2 reviews

Reviews for Azo-Cranberry

For Urinary Tract Infection "The first time I ever took this I did not expect any side effects whatsoever from all the reading I did about it. So I was really surprised when I felt incredible fatigue the whole rest of the day along with terrible muscle pain throughout. A few days later I tried it again and the same thing happened. Now, after two months I tried it again and the same exact side effects. I can't find anyone else on the Internet that has mentioned this overwhelming fatigue and pain side effect of this AZO cranberry. I am not sure why it happened but I now believe that it's because of it. Hope this helps someone who is looking for the same thing I was."

KaraM. (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 29, 2018

For Urinary Tract Infection "I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 28, 2014

For Urinary Incontinence "Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works."

ginamyers August 29, 2010