User Reviews for Azo-Cranberry
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Urinary Tract Infection||2 reviews||191 medications|
|Summary of Azo-Cranberry reviews||6.7||2 reviews|
Reviews for Azo-Cranberry
For Urinary Tract Infection "The first time I ever took this I did not expect any side effects whatsoever from all the reading I did about it. So I was really surprised when I felt incredible fatigue the whole rest of the day along with terrible muscle pain throughout. A few days later I tried it again and the same thing happened. Now, after two months I tried it again and the same exact side effects. I can't find anyone else on the Internet that has mentioned this overwhelming fatigue and pain side effect of this AZO cranberry. I am not sure why it happened but I now believe that it's because of it. Hope this helps someone who is looking for the same thing I was."
KaraM. (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 29, 2018
0 users found this comment helpful.
For Urinary Tract Infection "I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!"
Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 28, 2014
21 users found this comment helpful.
For Urinary Incontinence "Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works."
ginamyers August 29, 2010
48 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Infection
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Drugs.com Health Center
- Alcohol and Antibiotics
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Anticholinergic Drugs to Avoid in the Elderly
- Antibiotics for UTI Treatment
More about Azo-Cranberry (cranberry)
- Azo-Cranberry Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: herbal products