User Reviews for Cramp bark

Period Pain

Jenxcalibur ยท Taken for less than 1 month April 14, 2013

For Period Pain: “Just got extract today and went from wanting to go to the ER for help to taking this and relaxing enough to babysit tonight!”

BeautifulyMe March 19, 2012

For Period Pain: “I have tried this and I love it. I have had bad cramps each month. When I started taking this, it helped me relax and the cramps eased up a lot! The taste of it is kind of sweet. I have the liquid form that you put under your tongue. I would recommend this to women who suffer from bad cramps. I take it no more than twice a day in hot tea or put drops under my tongue.”

More about cramp bark