User Reviews for Enjuvia

Learn more about Enjuvia.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 2 reviews 202 medications

Summary of Enjuvia reviews 2 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Enjuvia

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "I started this medicine right after having a hysterectomy, I have been on it for about a 15 months now and I have gained a tremendous amount of weight. I still have real bad hot flashes and mood swing galore."

TO Heavy (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 11, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Enjuvia helped me with my sudden menopausal symptoms after I had to have a hysterectomy at 47 but I have gained a tremendous amount of weight on it. (60 lbs, at least). I don't know for sure that it was the Enjuvia, but I was slim before I started taking it and now am obese. I ran out of it recently and noticed that I immediately started to lose weight, without even trying. I will update my review when I have been off of it longer. I have been at my wits end trying to lose weight, so hopefully this will help."

Menopausal Chick April 11, 2015