User Reviews for Enjuvia

Enjuvia has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of those users who reviewed Enjuvia reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Postmenopausal Symptoms
6.8
Oophorectomy
10.0
Summary of Enjuvia reviews 7.4 5 reviews

MLBmySF · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 2, 2019

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “I depended on Enjuvia for 5 years but for the last 2 it has not been available. I felt healthy and happy while taking Enjuvia with cognitive sharpness, physical stamina and stable mood. Headaches, word search, night sweats and skin deterioration all returned in the last 2 years while taking Estradiol. It has been like falling off a cliff. PLEASE bring back Enjuvia!!”

2004flygirl · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 28, 2016

For Oophorectomy: “This medicine is exceptional! I have not had ANY hot flashes or moodiness - and i sleep well.”

Orbitron · Taken for 10 years or more October 6, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Please tell me you are still going to be making Enjuvia. I have been on this drug for years and it really works great for hot flashes and mood swings. I need my prescription filled and I am totally out it. The pharmacies are all saying you are not making it any more and that there is no genetic drug- period. I beg you to still make this product. What are we to do if we can no longer get it and there is no form of a genetic made? Us patients can't go off of Enjuvia cold turkey. Evidently, the pharmacies were not warned ahead of time and neither were the Prescribing doctors., that the drug was stopping being made. This is terrible.”

Menopausal Chick April 11, 2015

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “Enjuvia helped me with my sudden menopausal symptoms after I had to have a hysterectomy at 47 but I have gained a tremendous amount of weight on it. (60 lbs, at least). I don't know for sure that it was the Enjuvia, but I was slim before I started taking it and now am obese. I ran out of it recently and noticed that I immediately started to lose weight, without even trying. I will update my review when I have been off of it longer. I have been at my wits end trying to lose weight, so hopefully this will help.”

TO Heavy · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 11, 2016

For Postmenopausal Symptoms: “I started this medicine right after having a hysterectomy, I have been on it for about a 15 months now and I have gained a tremendous amount of weight. I still have real bad hot flashes and mood swing galore.”