User Reviews for Enjuvia

Learn more about Enjuvia.

Reviews for Enjuvia to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

"Please tell me you are still going to be making Enjuvia. I have been on this drug for years and it really works great for hot flashes and mood swings. I need my prescription filled and I am totally out it. The pharmacies are all saying you are not making it any more and that there is no genetic drug- period. I beg you to still make this product. What are we to do if we can no longer get it and there is no form of a genetic made? Us patients can't go off of Enjuvia cold turkey. Evidently, the pharmacies were not warned ahead of time and neither were the Prescribing doctors., that the drug was stopping being made. This is terrible."

Orbitron (taken for 10 years or more) October 6, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I started this medicine right after having a hysterectomy, I have been on it for about a 15 months now and I have gained a tremendous amount of weight. I still have real bad hot flashes and mood swing galore."

TO Heavy (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 11, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Enjuvia helped me with my sudden menopausal symptoms after I had to have a hysterectomy at 47 but I have gained a tremendous amount of weight on it. (60 lbs, at least). I don't know for sure that it was the Enjuvia, but I was slim before I started taking it and now am obese. I ran out of it recently and noticed that I immediately started to lose weight, without even trying. I will update my review when I have been off of it longer. I have been at my wits end trying to lose weight, so hopefully this will help."

Menopausal Chick April 11, 2015