User Reviews for Mitigare

Mitigare has an average rating of 1.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 67% reported a negative effect.

Gout, Acute
Gout, Prophylaxis
Summary of Mitigare reviews 1.0 2 reviews

Lyle2231 January 23, 2019

For Gout, Acute: “Within 30 minutes I became very dizzy to the point of becoming disabled. Further investigation revealed other inactive ingredients contained within the capsule that I couldn't tolerate. Don’t ingest this medicine, stay with colchicine alone! ”

Pain Free · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 22, 2019

“This medication saved me from a lot of pain from behcet disease (blood vessel inflammation throughout your body) was . I used to hurt so bad daily and now it's just off and on and I can good days! I had no side effects from this medication.”

Sgt. Rock · Taken for less than 1 month October 22, 2019

For Gout, Prophylaxis: “Took 1 capsule and became dizzy to the point of incapacitated movement. Took 3 days to wash out of my system. Not a good medicine! Immediately stop treatment with this med.”