User Reviews for Psoriasin

Learn more about Psoriasin.

Psoriasis 6 reviews 313 medications

7.1
Summary of Psoriasin reviews 6 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Psoriasin

For Psoriasis "I LOVE this product. I'm 27 and psoriasis just flared up for the first time ever! I hadn't seen a derm yet but was hoing to if this product didnt work. I used it 4x a day for about 2 weeks n it is gone!!! I ran out but will b getting more to keep applying so it stays away. It does burn a lil w open sores, but goes away quickly. The smell could b better but w these results, idc"

Jenjen6394728899 November 10, 2016

For Psoriasis "I have suffered psorasis on my legs in particular and on my trunk in various places for more than a decade. I was prescribed Daivobet with no real results...useless really. Whilst on vacation in the US I picked up some ointment from a Drug Store. I thought I may as well give it a go. This product is amazing. Within a few days there was a huge improvement and after 6 months my psoriasis is almost gone....I cannot believe it after having the ugly sores for such a long time. Highly recommended. My doctor tells me it is "old school treatment"...I don't care....it works!! I wish it was available over the counter in Australia."

howardk (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 19, 2016

For Psoriasis "Knowing coal tar based products as most recommended I tried PsoriasinGel .75 gr pack with 1.25% coaltar- my skin got so dry it looked like a coat of gray paint- DID NOT RELIEVE ITCH at all - shall be happy to give this to someone for whom it may work - but cannot recommend based on my experience"

shvaji January 20, 2016

For Psoriasis "I have psoriasis only on both of my palms. I used Psoriasin gel for the first time last night...saw and felt immediate relief. I can only imagine what a day or monitored continuous use will bring! Thank you PSORIASIN!"

california kid (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2014

For Psoriasis "I am so thrilled and relieved! 2-3 months ago I started having a reaction on the palms of my hands and it quickly turned into a red itchy rash with nasty flaky, scaly skin and I had no idea what it was. I shake hands with people frequently at work and all I think is if I saw a hand like that I wouldn't want to shake it! I've tried all kinds of creams with no results. Then 2 days ago I found this and the picture on the packaging looked like my hand so I bought it. And you know what?.. Just 2 days later and I am seeing AMAZING results! Its not completely gone yet but it looks and feels so much better after just 2 days. I never do these reviews but I am so happy I just had to find a place to tell others!"

Anonymous April 19, 2012

For Psoriasis "I have been using this product for about four months. There are no side affects that I can see. It's easy to use, just put a small amount on and it will go a long way and the more you massage it into your skin it seems to help more. The only bad thing is that it is oily. So its best to let it seep into your pores."

Anonymous June 22, 2009