User Reviews for Psoriasin to treat Psoriasis

Psoriasin has an average rating of 6.8 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Psoriasis. 70% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 30% reported a negative effect.

Psoriasin Rating Summary

6.8/10 average rating

Compare all 260 medications used in the treatment of Psoriasis.

Reviews for Psoriasin

Jenjen6394728899 November 10, 2016

“I LOVE this product. I'm 27 and psoriasis just flared up for the first time ever! I hadn't seen a derm yet but was hoing to if this product didnt work. I used it 4x a day for about 2 weeks n it is gone!!! I ran out but will b getting more to keep applying so it stays away. It does burn a lil w open sores, but goes away quickly. The smell could b better but w these results, idc”

Anonymous June 22, 2009

“I have been using this product for about four months. There are no side affects that I can see. It's easy to use, just put a small amount on and it will go a long way and the more you massage it into your skin it seems to help more. The only bad thing is that it is oily. So its best to let it seep into your pores.”

Anonymous April 19, 2012

“I am so thrilled and relieved! 2-3 months ago I started having a reaction on the palms of my hands and it quickly turned into a red itchy rash with nasty flaky, scaly skin and I had no idea what it was. I shake hands with people frequently at work and all I think is if I saw a hand like that I wouldn't want to shake it! I've tried all kinds of creams with no results. Then 2 days ago I found this and the picture on the packaging looked like my hand so I bought it. And you know what?.. Just 2 days later and I am seeing AMAZING results! Its not completely gone yet but it looks and feels so much better after just 2 days. I never do these reviews but I am so happy I just had to find a place to tell others!”

howardk · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 19, 2016

“I have suffered psorasis on my legs in particular and on my trunk in various places for more than a decade. I was prescribed Daivobet with no real results...useless really. Whilst on vacation in the US I picked up some ointment from a Drug Store. I thought I may as well give it a go. This product is amazing. Within a few days there was a huge improvement and after 6 months my psoriasis is almost gone....I cannot believe it after having the ugly sores for such a long time. Highly recommended. My doctor tells me it is "old school treatment"...I don't care....it works!! I wish it was available over the counter in Australia.”

Me · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 21, 2021

“This product is amazing I have psoriasis on my hand and feet .. I used this ointment for a year now and I can’t live without it ... it really helps controlling flare ups. It is greasy and smells bad, and when I wear my white socks they become yellow because of the product .. but it doesn’t matter.”

california kid · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2014

“I have psoriasis only on both of my palms. I used Psoriasin gel for the first time last night...saw and felt immediate relief. I can only imagine what a day or monitored continuous use will bring! Thank you PSORIASIN!”

Kali · Taken for less than 1 month April 9, 2019

“I believed that I had psoriasis and purchased Psoriasin for relief. The next day after application, I had blister everywhere and immediately discontinued using it. I consulted a Dermatologist and am waiting for results.”

Ray · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 28, 2018

“Had psoriasis on my elbows and knees. Tried $150 tar creams. Smelly but didn't help. I would scratch and bleed and had some on my scalp. It has been a few year since reoccurrence. Very good product but can't seem to find the liquid kind”

shvaji January 20, 2016

“Knowing coal tar based products as most recommended I tried PsoriasinGel .75 gr pack with 1.25% coaltar- my skin got so dry it looked like a coat of gray paint- DID NOT RELIEVE ITCH at all - shall be happy to give this to someone for whom it may work - but cannot recommend based on my experience”

BigD March 19, 2019

“Ok its been 4 days now since I started using Psoriasin ointment on my psoriasis and it works, the smaller spots are already gone and the bigger spots are getting smaller. Good stuff, highly recommend”

I’m in Canada · Taken for less than 1 month April 20, 2021

“I used the shampoo and found it really didn’t help and was harsh on my hair”

Learn more about Psoriasis