User Reviews for Gyne-Lotrimin to treat Vaginal Yeast Infection

Jen February 25, 2020

“I also preferred gyne-lotrimin when treating a yeast infection. It provides relief without the awful burn of Monistat cream. I asked my gynecologist why when I tried the one day treatment I felt like it was burning me. She told me it is because if you use the 1 day cream versus the 3 or 7 day treatment cream, it kills off the yeast faster and when the yeast is killed it releases a toxin that burns like that. So that’s why the shorter the treatment the more you can expect to get that awful burning sensation. Sadly, for some reason, GyneLotrimin and it’s generic seems to have disappeared from stores where I live. Once in the past the pharmacist ordered it for me, or I found you can buy the generic version of it on Amazon.”

Anonymous April 26, 2019

“I always preferred to use this Gyne-Lotrimin instead of monistat 7. Monistat 7 causes horrible itching but I never got the same those problems from Gyne Lotrimin. It's unfortunate that it's seems harder to find where I live.”

Learn more about Vaginal Yeast Infection