User Reviews for Clindesse

Learn more about Clindesse.

Clindesse Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 30 medications used in the treatment of Bacterial Vaginitis.

Reviews for Clindesse to treat Bacterial Vaginitis

"This med. was prescribed to me 3months ago for vaginal "Ecoli" I did not have any symptoms at all of b.v. or "Ecoli" until I used it! I have had a extreme issues! A Shingles out break the days after using it, burning, itching, swelling, oral and vaginal yeast infection. My immune system has been severely low and I can not seem to get better. This med. Ruined my life! I went to the doc. feeling normal, but after using clindesse I feel like I have Aids! I was tested last year and I was negative, so now 3months later and my body is all messed up. Worse med. I have ever taken!"

Anonymous January 19, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

"Easy to use but gave me a horrendous yeast infection. Would rather have taken flagyl"

Not impressed July 20, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

"I would def recommend this product I don't always believe reviews . When reading the reviews I lost hope that it would work for me . I've had these symptoms for the last 5 years or more and nothing ever works it comes right back . I take pills smell comes right back . I took this insert on Sunday . Today is Tuesday absolutely no smell I know it's early but I've been at work all day no discharge so sweat no fishy odor I am so happy I hope this is the end to my Bv nightmare"

Blue 24 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

"I had a very pungent odor and was diagnosed with BV. I was a little skeptical about clindesse because oral clindamycin and me do not agree. However, I inserted the clindesse before bed and the next day the odor was not existent. I haven't had any side effects so I'm a fan or this product. If you don't have insurance, it can be a bit pricey. So just go online and print or download the coupon card."

Laurannmill April 16, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

"My doc gave me Clindesse as a last resort to my 6 month vaginal discharge issue. Luckily she gave me a free sample. I inserted it on Wednesday night and by Friday afternoon I had a raging yeast infection! Called the doc back and she prescribed Diflucan to counteract the Clindesse induced yeastie. This changed my ongoing symptoms for the worse! Ladies I sincerely hope this med works for most of you but for me, it didn't. For being someone who has never had side effects of any meds this was certainly a first for me."

jcv0213 (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2014

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

"Clindesse didn't work for me -- and it sure was expensive! My doctor prescribed it rather than a less expensive alternative because it's a one-dose treatment. Worked for about a month the first time, then back to doctor. Second time it worked for a week. Wasted a lot of money."

Anonymous December 14, 2009

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

"I did have bacterial vaginosis. Doctors were treating me for yeast infection. No one did a culture. They even gave me Metronidazole 4 pills in one shot. I developed sensitivity to it. Clindesse cream was smooth, calmed my symptoms and with only one time application my nightmare was gone."

Anonymous May 21, 2009