User Reviews for Clindesse

Bacterial Vaginitis
7.4

Summary of Clindesse reviews 7.4 11 reviews

Reviews for Clindesse

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I have been struggling with BV for about 15 years. At first I was being treated for a yeast infection finally I was given flagyl first second and third round didn't work then they went to the metronidazole gel all 7 rounds no success I have been trying to conceive so do this was a hard pill to swallow. I'm on 27 I just couldn't understand so I researched different med and went back to my doctor with questions she prescribed clindesse I rushed home showered and inserted the med. Next day I felt so much better I was dancing around the house it's day for with not a symptom of any kind of love this product hopefully the BV remains gone"

Kitty (taken for less than 1 month) July 30, 2018

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I was experiencing a horrible BV. I would be embarrassed because I was having a bad odor and felt sweaty with discharge. I informed my gyn when I got my annual pap. He prescribed me Clindesse and gave me a coupon for it $75 off!!! I ended up paying $35 out of pocket. I got home that evening showered and inserted medication. I took it on Tuesday and today is Thursday and so far no discharge, no foul odor no sweat. So relieved. I was only wondering if the medication would come back out or have a nasty discharge like the other reviews I read. I would recommend this medication."

Annonymous May 24, 2018

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I was prescribed this cream after already taking oral medications that failed to work because I have had a gastric bypass and the pills were not absorbed by my body enough to get rid of my b.v. I put it in at night and felt 70% better in the morning when I woke up."

Beccaj77 August 25, 2017

For Bacterial Vaginitis "This got rid of my BV for almost a year. I strongly recommend it to anyone who's suffering from BV that keeps coming back even after pills and other gels"

Free2011 March 23, 2017

For Bacterial Vaginitis "This med. was prescribed to me 3months ago for vaginal "Ecoli" I did not have any symptoms at all of b.v. or "Ecoli" until I used it! I have had a extreme issues! A Shingles out break the days after using it, burning, itching, swelling, oral and vaginal yeast infection. My immune system has been severely low and I can not seem to get better. This med. Ruined my life! I went to the doc. feeling normal, but after using clindesse I feel like I have Aids! I was tested last year and I was negative, so now 3months later and my body is all messed up. Worse med. I have ever taken!"

Anonymous January 19, 2017

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Easy to use but gave me a horrendous yeast infection. Would rather have taken flagyl"

Not impressed July 20, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I would def recommend this product I don't always believe reviews . When reading the reviews I lost hope that it would work for me . I've had these symptoms for the last 5 years or more and nothing ever works it comes right back . I take pills smell comes right back . I took this insert on Sunday . Today is Tuesday absolutely no smell I know it's early but I've been at work all day no discharge so sweat no fishy odor I am so happy I hope this is the end to my Bv nightmare"

Blue 24 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I had a very pungent odor and was diagnosed with BV. I was a little skeptical about clindesse because oral clindamycin and me do not agree. However, I inserted the clindesse before bed and the next day the odor was not existent. I haven't had any side effects so I'm a fan or this product. If you don't have insurance, it can be a bit pricey. So just go online and print or download the coupon card."

Laurannmill April 16, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis "My doc gave me Clindesse as a last resort to my 6 month vaginal discharge issue. Luckily she gave me a free sample. I inserted it on Wednesday night and by Friday afternoon I had a raging yeast infection! Called the doc back and she prescribed Diflucan to counteract the Clindesse induced yeastie. This changed my ongoing symptoms for the worse! Ladies I sincerely hope this med works for most of you but for me, it didn't. For being someone who has never had side effects of any meds this was certainly a first for me."

jcv0213 (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2014

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Clindesse didn't work for me -- and it sure was expensive! My doctor prescribed it rather than a less expensive alternative because it's a one-dose treatment. Worked for about a month the first time, then back to doctor. Second time it worked for a week. Wasted a lot of money."

Anonymous December 14, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I did have bacterial vaginosis. Doctors were treating me for yeast infection. No one did a culture. They even gave me Metronidazole 4 pills in one shot. I developed sensitivity to it. Clindesse cream was smooth, calmed my symptoms and with only one time application my nightmare was gone."

Anonymous May 21, 2009