User Reviews for Clindesse

Bacterial Vaginitis
7.3

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Clindesse

jcv0213 · Taken for less than 1 month August 2, 2014

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “My doc gave me Clindesse as a last resort to my 6 month vaginal discharge issue. Luckily she gave me a free sample. I inserted it on Wednesday night and by Friday afternoon I had a raging yeast infection! Called the doc back and she prescribed Diflucan to counteract the Clindesse induced yeastie. This changed my ongoing symptoms for the worse! Ladies I sincerely hope this med works for most of you but for me, it didn't. For being someone who has never had side effects of any meds this was certainly a first for me.”

Blue 24 · Taken for less than 1 month July 19, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I would def recommend this product I don't always believe reviews . When reading the reviews I lost hope that it would work for me . I've had these symptoms for the last 5 years or more and nothing ever works it comes right back . I take pills smell comes right back . I took this insert on Sunday . Today is Tuesday absolutely no smell I know it's early but I've been at work all day no discharge so sweat no fishy odor I am so happy I hope this is the end to my Bv nightmare”

Angelica January 27, 2020

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I read review's about Clindesse and was very skeptical. I used it and the foul odor went away in a matter of hours. I read that it gives you a yeast infection so I took something to prevent it. Fast forward...Clindesse is a very powerful antibiotic. It literally cleans out all of the old bacteria that metronidazole didn't get. I'm on day 5 and it's still excreting bacteria but not like in the beginning. I finally feel a sense of relief. Everyone's chemistry is different so it may work on one woman differently than another. I'd absolutely try it again.”

Laurannmill April 16, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I had a very pungent odor and was diagnosed with BV. I was a little skeptical about clindesse because oral clindamycin and me do not agree. However, I inserted the clindesse before bed and the next day the odor was not existent. I haven't had any side effects so I'm a fan or this product. If you don't have insurance, it can be a bit pricey. So just go online and print or download the coupon card.”

Kitty · Taken for less than 1 month July 30, 2018

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I have been struggling with BV for about 15 years. At first I was being treated for a yeast infection finally I was given flagyl first second and third round didn't work then they went to the metronidazole gel all 7 rounds no success I have been trying to conceive so do this was a hard pill to swallow. I'm on 27 I just couldn't understand so I researched different med and went back to my doctor with questions she prescribed clindesse I rushed home showered and inserted the med. Next day I felt so much better I was dancing around the house it's day for with not a symptom of any kind of love this product hopefully the BV remains gone”

TXmex · Taken for less than 1 month November 12, 2019

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I have had issues with Bacterial vaginitis (BV) in the past and once I learned what caused them haven’t had any problems. I was a little careless recently and was so happy when my doc offered this one time dose instead of the usual week long flagyl treatment. It worked immediately but after two days I started having vaginal itching like crazy 3rd day a white thick discharge started - vaginal yeast infection. I am waiting until the 7 days are up to treat the yeast infection the med gave me and I regret not choosing the flagyl. The cause of my BV is semen. It’s sucks to avoid getting that in me but so does smelling like a fish. Once I figured it the cause of BV I’ve been BV free for almost a decade.”

Anonymous January 19, 2017

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “This med. was prescribed to me 3months ago for vaginal "Ecoli" I did not have any symptoms at all of b.v. or "Ecoli" until I used it! I have had a extreme issues! A Shingles out break the days after using it, burning, itching, swelling, oral and vaginal yeast infection. My immune system has been severely low and I can not seem to get better. This med. Ruined my life! I went to the doc. feeling normal, but after using clindesse I feel like I have Aids! I was tested last year and I was negative, so now 3months later and my body is all messed up. Worse med. I have ever taken!”

Beccaj77 August 25, 2017

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I was prescribed this cream after already taking oral medications that failed to work because I have had a gastric bypass and the pills were not absorbed by my body enough to get rid of my b.v. I put it in at night and felt 70% better in the morning when I woke up.”

Legs · Taken for less than 1 month September 27, 2020

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “My doctor prescribed Clindesse along with Gynazole advising me to use them alphabetically "C" before "G" because of the expectancy of a yeast infection after using Clindesse. I noticed that this stuff really stayed in and clung over a course of days and comes out but NO SMELL. My cycle came on about 3 days after the dose and my blood didn't even have an odor. I use a flex cup so I can see and smell anything that comes out. Anyway I feel like this medication has renewed me and I felt soooooo fresh. Sure enough a few days after, I started to feel a bit itchy like a yeast infection is coming on but no discharge, luckily I had my trigger shot(Gynazole dose), so I was prepared. There really isn't anything like this out Flagyl use to be my go to but this one dose is amazing.”

Anonymous May 21, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I did have bacterial vaginosis. Doctors were treating me for yeast infection. No one did a culture. They even gave me Metronidazole 4 pills in one shot. I developed sensitivity to it. Clindesse cream was smooth, calmed my symptoms and with only one time application my nightmare was gone.”

Smith · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 13, 2020

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “Clindesse is a life saver! My BV is cured! I had no real side effects. I always eat yogurt and take probiotics too! The drug is pricey but worth every penny! The one dose is awesome! I wish the price would go down though. I have to give this drug a 10 rating!”

Annonymous May 24, 2018

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I was experiencing a horrible BV. I would be embarrassed because I was having a bad odor and felt sweaty with discharge. I informed my gyn when I got my annual pap. He prescribed me Clindesse and gave me a coupon for it $75 off!!! I ended up paying $35 out of pocket. I got home that evening showered and inserted medication. I took it on Tuesday and today is Thursday and so far no discharge, no foul odor no sweat. So relieved. I was only wondering if the medication would come back out or have a nasty discharge like the other reviews I read. I would recommend this medication.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2019

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I was prescribed Clindesse to treat BV. Over the last couple of years I've been dealing with recurring BV. Up until this prescription I've always been prescribed Flagyl. Apparently my body has become immune to it so my doctor wanted me to try this. It worked to treat the BV. The BV was completely gone in 2 days. However, I am now dealing with one of the WORST yeast infections I've ever had in my life. I've taken 2 doses of Diflucan and it's not going anywhere. Attempting a monistat 1 day cream tonight. I will never use this medication again!”

Anonymous December 14, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “Clindesse didn't work for me -- and it sure was expensive! My doctor prescribed it rather than a less expensive alternative because it's a one-dose treatment. Worked for about a month the first time, then back to doctor. Second time it worked for a week. Wasted a lot of money.”

Nikki · Taken for less than 1 month December 13, 2019

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “I would highly, recommend Clindesse for BV! At first I was not going to take this medication but after awhile it as that I didn’t want it to get any worse than it was, so I took a chance! It’s worth it! It’s day three & at first the only side effects so far as been on day one a slight headache that went away, and really constipation. The reviews had me not wanting to take this but I haven’t had no yeast infection or diarrhea like a lot of other people. Medications do work different according to the person so it’s good to try for yourself and if it does not work out then try something else. This by far has been the best one on the market!”

Free2011 March 23, 2017

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “This got rid of my BV for almost a year. I strongly recommend it to anyone who's suffering from BV that keeps coming back even after pills and other gels”

Not impressed July 20, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis: “Easy to use but gave me a horrendous yeast infection. Would rather have taken flagyl”