User Reviews for Clindesse

Learn more about Clindesse.

Bacterial Vaginitis 6 reviews 30 medications

7.6
Summary of Clindesse reviews 6 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Clindesse

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Easy to use but gave me a horrendous yeast infection. Would rather have taken flagyl"

Not impressed July 20, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I would def recommend this product I don't always believe reviews . When reading the reviews I lost hope that it would work for me . I've had these symptoms for the last 5 years or more and nothing ever works it comes right back . I take pills smell comes right back . I took this insert on Sunday . Today is Tuesday absolutely no smell I know it's early but I've been at work all day no discharge so sweat no fishy odor I am so happy I hope this is the end to my Bv nightmare"

Blue 24 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I had a very pungent odor and was diagnosed with BV. I was a little skeptical about clindesse because oral clindamycin and me do not agree. However, I inserted the clindesse before bed and the next day the odor was not existent. I haven't had any side effects so I'm a fan or this product. If you don't have insurance, it can be a bit pricey. So just go online and print or download the coupon card."

Laurannmill April 16, 2016

For Bacterial Vaginitis "My doc gave me Clindesse as a last resort to my 6 month vaginal discharge issue. Luckily she gave me a free sample. I inserted it on Wednesday night and by Friday afternoon I had a raging yeast infection! Called the doc back and she prescribed Diflucan to counteract the Clindesse induced yeastie. This changed my ongoing symptoms for the worse! Ladies I sincerely hope this med works for most of you but for me, it didn't. For being someone who has never had side effects of any meds this was certainly a first for me."

jcv0213 (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2014

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Clindesse didn't work for me -- and it sure was expensive! My doctor prescribed it rather than a less expensive alternative because it's a one-dose treatment. Worked for about a month the first time, then back to doctor. Second time it worked for a week. Wasted a lot of money."

Anonymous December 14, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I did have bacterial vaginosis. Doctors were treating me for yeast infection. No one did a culture. They even gave me Metronidazole 4 pills in one shot. I developed sensitivity to it. Clindesse cream was smooth, calmed my symptoms and with only one time application my nightmare was gone."

Anonymous May 21, 2009