User Reviews for Clemastine systemic

Also known as: 12 Hour Allergy Relief, Allerhist-1, Contac 12 Hour Allergy, Dailyhist-1, Dayhist Allergy, Dayhist-1, Leader Allerhist, Tavist, Tavist Allergy, Tavist-1

Allergic Rhinitis
9.3

1 review 890 medications
Allergic Reactions
7.5

Summary of Clemastine reviews 8.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Clemastine

For Allergic Reactions: "Of all the medicines I've been given over 48+ years, this has been the best medicine overall. Like Benadryl, it helps just about all my allergic reactions but does NOT put me to sleep. It dries up the post nasal drip so I can avoid sore throats too. And when I am sick, including the flu, it was vital in helping me get better faster. My issue now is that it is not covered under my insurance so I have to pay around 45$ for 90 days of this generic."

Lee (taken for 10 years or more) April 12, 2018

Tavist (clemastine) for Allergic Reactions: "Worked well on allergies but screwed up my reproductive system."

GeeBee55 July 8, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I have used this medicine for a number of years for allergy and hay fever (dust, mold, pollen, etc) and find it is quite effective for mild to moderate hay fever symptoms with no noticeable side effects. For a long acting OTC remedy its relatively cheap, too, around $15 for 100 1.34mg tab doses and I take 1-2 tabs/day."

Danomorr January 27, 2010