User Reviews for Clemastine

Also known as: 12 Hour Allergy Relief, Dayhist-1, Leader Allerhist, Allerhist-1, Dailyhist-1 Contac 12 Hour Allergy Dayhist Allergy

Clemastine has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Clemastine reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Allergic Reactions
10.0
Allergic Rhinitis
10.0
Summary of Clemastine reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Lee ยท Taken for 10 years or more April 12, 2018

For Allergic Reactions: “Of all the medicines I've been given over 48+ years, this has been the best medicine overall. Like Benadryl, it helps just about all my allergic reactions but does NOT put me to sleep. It dries up the post nasal drip so I can avoid sore throats too. And when I am sick, including the flu, it was vital in helping me get better faster. My issue now is that it is not covered under my insurance so I have to pay around 45$ for 90 days of this generic.”

GeeBee55 July 8, 2017

Tavist (clemastine) for Allergic Reactions: “Worked well on allergies but screwed up my reproductive system.”

Danomorr January 27, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have used this medicine for a number of years for allergy and hay fever (dust, mold, pollen, etc) and find it is quite effective for mild to moderate hay fever symptoms with no noticeable side effects. For a long acting OTC remedy its relatively cheap, too, around $15 for 100 1.34mg tab doses and I take 1-2 tabs/day.”