User Reviews for Cilostazol to treat Intermittent Claudication

Also known as: Pletal

Cilostazol Rating Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 5 medications used in the treatment of Intermittent Claudication.

Reviews for Cilostazol

George · Taken for less than 1 month June 12, 2018

Pletal (cilostazol): "I have been on Pletal for 2 weeks and have both positive and negative effects. The pain in my left leg is much better, but I am having pretty severe headaches and stiff neck. I have been a migraine sufferer since the age of 13. These are not migraines but a throbbing pain at the base of my skull. I will continue the drug as long as I can stand the headaches. If headache pain becomes worse than leg pain, guess I'll stop the Pletal?"

PORTLANDTONY July 30, 2015

"Works for me....Double walking distance and endurance!"

Gran-ma-maw November 25, 2014

Pletal (cilostazol): "I have been on this medication since July, and the results are simply amazing! I have my life back, not only did I get so much relief from the pain in my legs, I can now walk and walk and actually keep up with my very active grandkids (age 4, 11, 11, and 16) On a side note I have lost almost all my excess weight by tweaking my diet and just being able to be active again! This medicine has been a Godsend to me! Hope anyone who is suffering from this disease is able to get the same results I have, it is great to have my active life back!"

DocDel · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2014

Pletal (cilostazol): "Within several hours of taking Pletal for my leg pains due to PAD I began to experience severe headaches. I stayed on the medicine for one week hoping it would subside. It remained constant so I discontinued taking it."

Just me. January 6, 2012

"I was prescribed this after my right side internal carotid artery closed. It was a birth defect. I had "seizures" since the age of 7, but turned out I was having mini strokes my whole life. When the big one hit me at 31 I thought I was done for, but this medication has given me my life back. I still feel "funny" from the stroke, but I am fully functional. And it all started when I began taking this magic pill! The "seizures" are gone. The numbness went away. I am me for the first time in 32 years!"

Anonymous October 15, 2011

Pletal (cilostazol): "I have peripheral artery disease. Pain/numbness in legs/buttocks. Difficulty walking standing. Within ONE HOUR of beginning treatment with Pletal I began feeling relief. More than two weeks now with almost TOTAL relief from discomfort/pain/weakness and no side effects. Absolutely amazing medicine."

Learn more about Intermittent Claudication

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)