User Reviews for Chondroitin / glucosamine

Also known as: Osteo Bi-Flex, Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength, Cosamin DS, Pryflex, Cidaflex, Glucoten, OptiFlex Complete, Schiff Move Free, Schiff Move Free Caplets, Osteo Bi-Flex Double Strength, Relamine

Osteoarthritis
6.3

Dietary Supplementation
5.6

Summary of Chondroitin/glucosamine reviews 6.4 19 reviews

Reviews for Chondroitin/glucosamine

Lisa July 19, 2019

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "I started on this on the suggestion given to me by a medical professional. Not only does it work for me, I feel blessed to be fairly pain free from my chronic low back pain. I ran out and thought I would see what would happen. Within a week the LBP was right back! Started using it again and about a week and a half the LPB was gone again. I have had absolutely no side effects...ankles and face no swelling."

fonz · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2018

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "seven years ago I was in a accident and my knee was hurt and Ive tried many different drugs and none of them helped I have been taking this Move free ultra for 25 days and this last week I've been pain free and walking more then I have in two years with out pain and so far there isn't any swelling like I was having daily. For me this is the best"

CJB · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2018

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Dietary Supplementation: "After taking for two weeks, I noticed that my muscles in my arms legs as well as my feet were hurting. Aching, really. I have decided to stop taking to see if this might be the cause. This all started at the time I began taking the Move Free."

Soke · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 16, 2018

Osteo Bi-Flex (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "Took the whole bottle over the month and it didn't do anything for me. I still in horrible pain, ended up in the ER!"

GJ · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 27, 2018

Cosamin DS (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "Started taking Cosamin DS several months ago for arthritis pain and stiffness. Started having excessive gas about the time I started taking Cosamin DS. I plan to stop taking Cosamin DS to see if this cures my gas problem. Hair loss may also be associated."

Stiff joints · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 31, 2018

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "This product all but eliminated my knee and joint pain. Unfortunately, I failed to follow the recommendation to inform my doctor that I was taking it. My side effect is very swollen feet and legs. I had to give up on less joint pain and stop taking it."

Candy · Taken for less than 1 month July 26, 2018

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Dietary Supplementation: "I can't say that I've felt a major change in my knee pain. I did notice that I felt "weird". I feel achy pretty much all over my body. I had headaches and nausea. I think I am going to stop taking this."

GG · Taken for less than 1 month June 19, 2018

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "After one full week of taking the Move Free Ulta, the one pill per day dosage as indicated in the directions, I found zero relief from my joint pain, but on about the 5th day, noticed my face was a little puffy, but didn’t attribute it to the pills, and on the 7th day, along with the puffy face, both eyelids were puffy. When I looked closer at the side effects, puffy eyelids was listed as a possible side effect. Not wanting to risk any further problems.....after one week, I am going to stop this supplement."

nana41 April 30, 2018

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "After several months of taking the Schiff Move Free I noticed swelling in my feet and a deep rash on one foot & leg. I know I cannot eat tuna but that's in the 'finfish' category so not sure about this. I stopped taking the Move Free & the rash cleared up.. So to be on the safe side I stopped taking this product altogether.."

cherylkay November 18, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation: "I have knee pain and only been taken about a week and already feeling much better . I need to have knee replacement after I went to OIP orthopedic Dr. my knees hurt me so bad so I decided to give GC a try . wow, not a lot of pain any more . I love it and will tell everyone to try it .THANK YOU, cheryl"

SARIN - INDIA · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 23, 2017

For Osteoarthritis: "When I took this continuously, it appeared helpful in movement and pain relief. I ran out of stock for about 15 days, the Pain and stiffness returned with a vengeance. It can merely be a pain killer and not a cure."

JMorky · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 6, 2017

Cosamin DS (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Dietary Supplementation: "I've been taking this supplement for about 2.5 months and have suddenly experienced substantial hair loss. I noticed more hair loss after showering over the past several weeks and after looking into this further, I was able to confirm this supplement was the cause. Super upsetting as my hair is approximately half the thickness of what it normally is."

Mojo's Mom December 16, 2016

Osteo Bi-Flex (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Osteoarthritis: "After one month, hip pain and lower back pain dramatically improved. Haven't slept more than few hours for last 3 years due to severe pain and now I can sleep all night. Used to have monthly flare-ups of full body inflammation lasting 3-5 days. Fingers crossed... So far, no flare ups!"

Allergic to Shell July 2, 2016

Schiff Move Free (chondroitin / glucosamine) for Dietary Supplementation: "I noticed that my hands and feet were swollen I realized that it felt like a reaction that I have when I touch or eat shrimp or eat pork. The only thing that I knew that was different in my diet was the Move Free. I had been taking the Move Free for three days. I looked up the ingredients and saw that it was made with shellfish as well as an ingredient made from pork."

Corgidawg · Taken for less than 1 month January 7, 2016

For Osteoarthritis: "I began taking GC after being unable to tolerate meloxicam, although meloxicam relieved my inflammation and pain considerably. After taking GC for 14 days, I notice a definite improvement in my arthritis symptoms. The GC does give me excessive gas and bloating, but does not give me the severe stomach pain that the meloxicam produced. It's all about what side effects are less severe."

imarie · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 19, 2015

For Osteoarthritis: "I developed memory loss."

Freeflying February 19, 2015

For Dietary Supplementation: "Have been taking for at least 10 years at quarter then half strength, if I do not take for several days (forget to take on vacation or decide to go off for awhile) the pain in my hip (like grinding bones) returns with a vengeance."

efayad12 · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 10, 2014

For Dietary Supplementation: "Effective over time. Was told by my pharmacist that it can take up to 4 months to reach full effectiveness. It's only been 1 month and I feel joint pains more often when I forget to take it."

Anonymous February 4, 2010

For Osteoarthritis: "Great natural medicine however it must be taken everyday to be effective."