User Reviews for Chloromycetin

Learn more about Chloromycetin.

Bacterial Infection 1 reviews 171 medications

4.5

Reviews for Chloromycetin

For Bacterial Infection "I was given choromycetin when I was 15 years old. It was considered an experimental drug at the time. I ended up with red petechiae (distinctive red rash) all over. Saw a hemotologist when I was 18. Had a bone marrow test done. Declared thrombocytopenia and idiopathic thrombocytopenia drug induced. It has been devastating for me. Many healing drugs given to me has had large consequences on my life. It has been a life -long process of convincing untrained doctors of my condition. Most doctors weren't born when this drug came on the market. Therefore they are ignorant of any complications!!!!!!!!! I am 66 years old. I now have been declared with a new title. Life-threatening Autoimmune hemolytic anemia. They have given me prednisone and Ritoxan. Not helping much."

Frustrated daily May 5, 2017