User Reviews for Keflin

Surgical Prophylaxis 1 reviews 60 medications

Reviews for Keflin

For Surgical Prophylaxis "Due to motorcycle accident (1973) I had a double compound fracture of the left wrist (ulna and radius) which subsequently came in contact with dirt and sand/gravel. Orthopod* A's observation was to amputate my left arm just below the elbow. He was rejected by YT. Orthopod B's take was to thoroughly scrub and irrigate the wound, sew it up and start a Keflin IV drip. For days I ran a high fever for about a week, then my temp dropped back to normal, then took keflex for a couple weeks. As I type this, fingers on my left had are assisting with this task. I was in Puerto Rico when this happened, which likely has no bearing other than the solar energy is quite high on the island. Once I was able to get out in the sunshine I began to get a rash."

CrashAdams (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2016