User Reviews for Carboplatin

Also known as: Carboplatin Novaplus, Paraplatin

Learn more about Carboplatin.

Ovarian Cancer 2 reviews 28 medications

Cancer 1 reviews 25 medications

Summary of Carboplatin reviews 3 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Carboplatin

For Cancer: "My experience with this drug came thru my mother to whom had Small Cell lung cancer. She was diagnosed in January 2013. She underwent chemo therapy. She had complained to her Dr. that she was experiencing fluttering and tightness in her chest during chemo treatments. December 13, 2013 she had a severe allergic reaction to this medication. She passed away December 26, 2013 at 12:05 am. The Dr. Stated it was an experimental drug at best and the results were unpredictable. So they used my mother as a guinea pig is that it?"

Candace Lafever February 18, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Paraplatin (carboplatin) for Ovarian Cancer: "Took it first line with Taxol. No evidence of disease for 3 years. Now recurrence, taking with Gemzar, so good to hear your no recurrence for 10 years."

Anonymous October 22, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Paraplatin (carboplatin) for Ovarian Cancer: "Although I developed serious reactions to this medicine, it was best medicine to use with Gemzar over my initial diagnosis and secondary recurrence. On my third recurrence (ten years later) I again had a reaction butmnot until my CA-125 went below 1,000!"

Jsayler April 22, 2011