User Reviews for Budesonide to treat Crohn's Disease, Acute

Also known as: Uceris, Entocort EC, Pulmicort Flexhaler, Ortikos Pulmicort Respules

Reviews for Budesonide

humbled September 21, 2010

Entocort EC (budesonide): “This medication worked great the first time I was diagnosed with Crohn's. No side effects that I noticed and started working very quickly. Several months later I had another flare and tried it again and it did not work for me. It was certainly worth a try to avoid the harmful side effects of other medications. I took this medicine along with Pentasa, which I use every day and still like.”

Anonymous September 12, 2010

Entocort EC (budesonide): “VERY good medication! I had uncontrolled Crohn's for many years (no medicine would work for me). My gastroenterologist decided to try this one and it was a life saver. I couldn't go out before (even for groceries!). It didn't take very long to get the full effects from it and though the cost is higher than with the other medicines, I am more than willing to pay it to get my life back. I could only get relief from prednisone before this medicine came along, but had terrible side effects from it. Highly recommended for anyone looking for some relief for Crohn's. Good luck to all with this debilitating disease.”

bobnp May 20, 2009

Entocort EC (budesonide): “This has been a miracle medication for me. The cost is a bit high, but the benefits out way the cost. I receive the same benefits as I do from Prednisone, however, with none of the side effects. It works very fast for me. I really think people who have to use prednisone should reconsider and try this medication for moderate flairs. I have had Crohn's disease for 33 years, this is the only medication (except prednisone) that has worked ever so well. ”

Learn more about Crohn's Disease, Acute