User Reviews for BromSite

BromSite has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

Pauld · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 31, 2020

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Price of BromSite is prohibitive! I had to use 2 other drops in addition to this so my cost was almost $600.00 out of pocket. The discount card did not work for any of my meds! Really hard when on a fixed income!"

Terry · August 4, 2021

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I just had cataract surgery. Of course I needed a refill on my BromSite to finish out my total 3 week treatment. My prescription was refilled. It came sealed and in perfect condition. The problem was there was VERY LITTLE Bromsite in the dispenser. It will NEVER last the total of days my doctor side to administer it! I tried to call Sun Parmaceuticals in Cranbury, NJ without being able to reach anyone to take my complaint!"

Gene · Taken for 1 to 6 months · October 14, 2021

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Accuracy of amount in BromSite 5 mL eye drop bottle. Pre & post cataract surgery I was prescribed three different eye drop medications. Post surgery my first bottle of BromSite ran out within days. Second bottle of BromSite lasted several more days. After several more bottles ran dry it was clear the bottles were never filled to the correct amount. It should not take five bottles of BromSite to complete a cataract surgical procedure. I never ran out of my steroid or antibiotic eye drops. Investigation continues."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · October 4, 2021

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I am having the same experience with my medicare Part D plan - Bromsite is not covered, is very expensive and there is not enough of the medication in the bottle to cover the prescribed dosage period. I called my plan and learned there are preferred alternatives that are covered. This is too complicated ! When you are in need of medications the last thing you need is to be overwhelmed by sticker shock ."

Fastfreddie · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 10, 2020

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "The cost is ridiculous especially when not covered under Medicare! You run out of drops before you finish the 4 week treatment plan after surgery and then you are told to just buy more!"