User Reviews for Bioflavonoids/zinc glycinate

Also known as: Limbrel 250, Limbrel 500

Osteoarthritis
2.8

Nj322 May 1, 2018

Limbrel 500 (bioflavonoids / zinc glycinate) for Osteoarthritis: “This caused pneumonitis then Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS). Then Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIPD). In ICU for 4 months . Almost died a few times. Now still can't walk. I can't even wipe my bottom, my wife has to.”

Chuck443 January 16, 2018

Limbrel 500 (bioflavonoids / zinc glycinate) for Osteoarthritis: “Got that pnemonitis side effect, and muscle weakness. Almost paralyzed. Can't move or do anything. Can't stand up or do anything without help. Limbrel ruined my life.”

Qrstuv January 12, 2018

Limbrel 500 (bioflavonoids / zinc glycinate) for Osteoarthritis: “Doctor found elevated liver enzymes. After much testing, it was determined that the cause was Limbrel 500 mg twice daily. Elevation of enzymes occurred approximately 6 weeks post initiating Limbrel and remained elevated until discontinued Limbrel.”

Limbreluser2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 2, 2016

Limbrel 500 (bioflavonoids / zinc glycinate) for Osteoarthritis: “I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, chronic pain syndrome. I have been on limbrel 500 caps for two months it's working great, and has reduced my pain level from 9-10 to 5, some days 4 or lower. Before limbrel I was on Opiods, and different strong pain medicines with dangerous side effects. Limbrel doesn't have any sides effects it's made from food products, my insurance doesn't cover it but I use manufacturer coupon from my doctors office, and pay just $50 for a month supply”

Slbrock1 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 30, 2017

Limbrel 500 (bioflavonoids / zinc glycinate) for Osteoarthritis: “It did help some but pain and stiffness always in my hands. Was advised today by prescribing dr to stop because several patients were experiencing liver issues. I have only taken one bottle of it but the benefit really was not worth it. Because of the pain med abuse by a lot of people out there, my Doctor will only let me haveI Tylenol. I am over 64 yo and an RN, but I have to suffer because of all the idiots abusing drugs. Not Fair!!”