User Reviews for QNASL

Learn more about QNASL.

Allergic Rhinitis 5 reviews 879 medications

Summary of QNASL reviews 5 reviews 8.0

Reviews for QNASL

For Allergic Rhinitis "Its the only product that works. I've tried everything from sinus surgery, to all the sprays to shots. Only this gave me relief."

Wish Insurance covered this (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 5, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Allergic Rhinitis "QNASL CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! I had been on allergy shots, and prescribed all the nasal sprays/allergy pills on the market as I had suffered with severe nasal allergies since the mid 80's. I was prescribed Qnasl spring 2015 and have had no incidence of nasal allergies since. The only side effect is the medicine will burn your nose the first couple of times you use it. The aforementioned temporary discomfort is worth it for the relief of not having to constantly blow your nose and take facial tissue with you everywhere you go. Ask your allergist/doctor for Qnasl today!!!"

NickNac (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 19, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Allergic Rhinitis "Qnasl is far superior to all liquid steriod sprays I have tried. It gets deeper into the sinuses and lasts all day. It burns going in, but that was a minor price to pay for not having to blow my nose all day."

Andyleigh (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Allergic Rhinitis "It worked to prevent a runny nose but it made my sinuses feel so DRY. I switched to this from Flonase because it gave me frequent bloody noses. QNASL did not cause bloody noses, but didn't really make me feel any better. It made me feel more congested but a "dry " congestion. I will not longer be taking this."

Jamesothy September 30, 2015

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Allergic Rhinitis "My son tried every prescription spray out there for his allergies. QNasl finally worked for him! He loves that it's not a drippy wet spray- it's more like a fine powder. It stays where it needs to be. He loves it. I can tell when he forgets to use it because he has a runny nose and watery eyes again. Only occasionally when pollen counts are extremely high does it still gives him breakthrough runny nose. Most of the time it's as if he doesn't have terrible allergies at all. Worked miracles for us!"

a.r.f. April 10, 2015