User Reviews for QNASL

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about QNASL.

Allergic Rhinitis
8.2

Summary of QNASL reviews 8.2 8 reviews

Reviews for QNASL

For Allergic Rhinitis "I've had sinus surgery, and all that. I used to get sinus infections 4-6 times a year. Now, after surgery I use Qnasl only at any time I feel a head cold, or allergies or congestion. I do not use it all the time, but when I do it is the best. This is the best steroid nose spray I have ever used. Obviously, if you are are in the small % with side effects then stop. I had zero side effects."

DMG1020 January 21, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "I've had year round allergies my whole life. About 8 months ago, my allergist suggested this nasal spray. I will tell you, it was amazing. For the first time in my life, I could breathe through my nose, and I could smell EVERYTHING. I was ecstatic. That honeymoon phase ended though. About a month after starting, I had a nose bleed. I had never in my entire life had a nose bleed. I stopped using it. I've tried two more times since then, and for the past month and a half, I've been having bloody snot but haven't used it."

bloodysnot January 7, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "I suffered from chronic sinusitis had a deviated septum, using Afrin daily for over 30 years. Multiple ENTs over the years tried to help me break the Afrin habit was various medications and sprays to no avail. My sinuses with swell up, and I would be unable to breathe, and run to the store to buy more Afrin. FINALLY, a new ENT suggested Qnasl, and within days of using it, I was able to breathe through the night without having to use Afrin. QNASL IS A MIRACLE MED!! The cost is high and out of pocket for me was $39, but it was well worth it!"

Sherry T (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 17, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Its the only product that works. I've tried everything from sinus surgery, to all the sprays to shots. Only this gave me relief."

Wish Insurance covered this (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 5, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "QNASL CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! I had been on allergy shots, and prescribed all the nasal sprays/allergy pills on the market as I had suffered with severe nasal allergies since the mid 80's. I was prescribed Qnasl spring 2015 and have had no incidence of nasal allergies since. The only side effect is the medicine will burn your nose the first couple of times you use it. The aforementioned temporary discomfort is worth it for the relief of not having to constantly blow your nose and take facial tissue with you everywhere you go. Ask your allergist/doctor for Qnasl today!!!"

NickNac (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 19, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Qnasl is far superior to all liquid steriod sprays I have tried. It gets deeper into the sinuses and lasts all day. It burns going in, but that was a minor price to pay for not having to blow my nose all day."

Andyleigh (taken for less than 1 month) June 25, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "It worked to prevent a runny nose but it made my sinuses feel so DRY. I switched to this from Flonase because it gave me frequent bloody noses. QNASL did not cause bloody noses, but didn't really make me feel any better. It made me feel more congested but a "dry " congestion. I will not longer be taking this."

Jamesothy September 30, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "My son tried every prescription spray out there for his allergies. QNasl finally worked for him! He loves that it's not a drippy wet spray- it's more like a fine powder. It stays where it needs to be. He loves it. I can tell when he forgets to use it because he has a runny nose and watery eyes again. Only occasionally when pollen counts are extremely high does it still gives him breakthrough runny nose. Most of the time it's as if he doesn't have terrible allergies at all. Worked miracles for us!"

a.r.f. April 10, 2015