User Reviews for Bazedoxifene / conjugated estrogens to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

Also known as: Duavee

Reviews for Bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens

Duavee (bazedoxifene / conjugated estrogens): "I have increased energy but this drug has not improved any other postmenopausal symptom. I am very disappointed."

Diappointed (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 6, 2016

Duavee (bazedoxifene / conjugated estrogens): "I have been on this medicine for four days and I am completely amazed at the difference in my life. I feel SO much better! No more anxiety or depression, I sleep like a rock and I wake up feeling refreshed and optimistic, whereas before I woke with anxiety or depression and even invasive thoughts nearly EVERY morning. So far, so good! Hot flashes are greatly reduced, but I am most surprised by my change in mood. Family doctor wanted me to try one SSRI after another, while my OBGYN gave me the Duavee. I am only 46 years old yet haven't had a period in probably a year. I had NO idea that my horrible anxiety and depression were hormone related. I literally feel like I've been given a new lease on life. I feel 10 years younger!"

Woman in PA August 16, 2016

Duavee (bazedoxifene / conjugated estrogens): "I could have dealt with the night sweats probably, but the extreme emotions were driving me and everyone around me crazy. I felt better after the first dose and every day since, I feel great, I can control my emotions. Duavee is my miracle."

Meanchristine (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016