User Reviews for Lioresal
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Lioresal.
Reviews for Lioresal to treat Chronic Spasticity
"Taken for chronic neck pain. Not only did it not help my neck pain but also triggered a migraine and made me very nauseous. It also caused drowsiness and chills."
Namaste927 November 24, 2016
8 users found this comment helpful.
More about Lioresal (baclofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 19 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxants
- Lioresal (Advanced Reading)
- Lioresal Double Strength (Advanced Reading)
- Lioresal Intrathecal (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Gablofen