User Reviews for Gablofen

Chronic Spasticity 8.5
Summary of Gablofen reviews 8.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Gablofen

Sam12sa June 8, 2015

For Cerebral Spasticity: “Med really did nothing for me”

brneyedgrl3742 December 29, 2012

For Chronic Spasticity: “I find it does a good job. I have been on it (on & off) since 2004 for multiple sclerosis.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 27, 2012

For Chronic Spasticity: “I have severe spasticity and this medicine really helps my muscles to relax. I only take 20 mg a day however if I do need to take an additional pill for the "bad days" I don't suffer any additional side effects...only a bit more sleepier by the end of the day.”