User Reviews for Dantrolene

Also known as: Dantrium, Ryanodex, Dantrium Intravenous, Revonto

Chronic Spasticity 10.0

Reviews for Dantrolene

ipgrunt February 4, 2012

For Chronic Spasticity: “Dantrolene 50mg for times a day reduces my deep muscle lower back spasm as effectively as 5mg diazepam three times a day, without any central nervous system side-effects like drowsiness or sedation.”

TerryLou July 4, 2009

Dantrium (dantrolene) for Chronic Spasticity: “My husband has been suffering from a contracting right hand and foot for over 2 years due to a stroke. Physiotherapy twice weekly for 2 years did nothing, Botox injections have actually worsened his condition now due to lack of muscle strength, etc. Baclofen did absolutely nothing. He has had chronic pain in his whole left side of his body. He is only 45 years old and our whole life has changed due to his immobility. Dantrolene (Dantrium) is proving to be the most amazing medicine for him. No more pain. His hand appears normal and relaxed and he can use it more. He has been drowsy (drunk-like) but are told that those symptoms will decline with usage. So far we are very impressed with Dantrium and very grateful for its effectiveness. Thanks.”

Korilean December 25, 2008

Dantrium (dantrolene): “I was hit by an uninsured drunk driver in '90. He passed out and his truck crossed the highway centerline to hit my truck head-on. I broke C-1 plus got a TBI which resulted in severe spasms of my right paralyzed leg caused by 1 or both of these traumas. I have taken 100 mg of Dantrium for 18 years with wonderful results. At first I started at 4x a day but as time went on and since I had to pay for this medicine myself, (the drunk never paid one penny)I weaned myself to 1/day. Several times I've tried to quit them completely to just have the spasms start again. When I awoke to find my bed sheets shredded in my sleep from spasms, I went back on them again to have blessed relief. I would strongly encourage it's use.”