User Reviews for Azelex

9.2
Rosacea 4 reviews 102 medications

Summary of Azelex reviews 6 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Azelex

For Acne "I retried Azelex because my first time which I used for two weeks I got no results. The second time I've tried this product for over three weeks and have noticed an extreme difference with many people complimenting me on my skin. It burns and tingles for 5-10 mins but then subsides. I have sensitive skin and this did not dry my skin out at all which is great. I would definitely recommend."

Maddie257 (taken for less than 1 month) December 11, 2014

For Acne "Works well and I've tried almost everything. It burns/itches/tingles like crazy when you first start using it but that eventually stops. I apply it mixed with a moisturizer."

Tomh219 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 23, 2014

For Rosacea "Some slight tingling at application around the nose, otherwise excellent results at almost eliminating breakouts. Now I only get 1 or 2 sores when I am under very extreme stress."

LucyX (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 26, 2013

For Rosacea "One of the best medicines to prevent Rosacea, but very expensive. "

tolik (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 20, 2012

For Rosacea "Great working, especially Brand name"

toliksf September 30, 2011

For Rosacea "Works great, but soooo expensive!"

Anonymous July 23, 2011