User Reviews for Mepron

Mepron has an average rating of 4.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 50% reported a negative experience.

Babesiosis
Summary of Mepron reviews 4.0 3 reviews

bigsherm · March 12, 2008

For Babesiosis: “its taking a while to work but i have had some improvments. i have been taking it for about 2 months now but my doctor says it will take about 6 months to work so will see. I tested postitve for 2 different types of babesia plus lyme so it may take me longer to get better then others with just babesia.”

Anonymous · January 13, 2017

For Babesiosis: “While on Mepron, I noticed a gradual intensification of depression and psychological manifestations. At first I was not concerned and just attributed it to temporary hormonal fluctuations or whatever. As the fourth month approached, it had became much more intense and consistent. I was not making any progress in any other area and I could no longer deny the effect the Mepron was having on me. Did not help me at all!”

mugs · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · January 19, 2021

For Babesiosis: “I have been on this med Mepron for months and while I don't feel like I have cleared the infection it does help. I am not struggling to breath as much as I was before.”