User Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine

Pain 10.0

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine

HeadSplitting · Taken for 10 years or more September 25, 2019

Synalgos-DC (aspirin / caffeine / dihydrocodeine) for Pain: “Is Synalgos DC back????? What pharmacies carry it? It is LITERALLY the only relief I can get for migraines. It is the combination of those three ingredients. I was given It when I was 19 years old when I had my wisdom teeth cut out. What a revelation It was to discover it helped with my migraines. I'm now 58. There was a point when it was no longer being manufactured, and the stories of agony on the internet were in the thousands. Then it came back. Then it was gone again. You can't understand what this means if I can get it again. I hope this isn't current. I will be devastated. Insurance probably won't cover it. Previous insurance did at the top tier.”