User Reviews for Ascomp with Codeine

Learn more about Ascomp with Codeine.

Headache 3 reviews 245 medications

Summary of Ascomp with Codeine reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Ascomp with Codeine

For Headache "I have taken this product, when it became available, for years. I had started with Fiorinal 111 for Migraines 37 years ago, it's my understanding the Ascomp w/codeine is a generic form of the Fiorinal 111. I can not live without this product as I have from 4 - 15 or more Migraines a month. Since I have started taking them daily the Migraines have been reduced to 5-6 a month and not as sever as they were previously. I just do not understand how the price has escalated so much just in the past 8 - 10 yrs. I used to pay $7.00 for 100 capsules and now since I am taking 2 a day a 3 mo. supply (180) capsules are $277.00 and my part D (medicare) will pay nothing toward the cost."

Libraclbh (taken for 10 years or more) October 17, 2015

For Headache "My quality of life went from zero to 100 when I started on this med 20 years ago for migraine prevention! I am allergic to all Maxalt-type meds due to heart side effects! I am prescribed 4 capsules daily for migraine prevention and without them, I go straight into migraine symptoms and have to stay in bed for 3-4 days until the migraine and headache symptoms have disappeared! My new coverage is now Medicare RX! And they refuse to cover it! HELP"

Sandy A April 6, 2015

For Headache "ASCOMP 30mg. Works wonders for my horrible headaches. I take with a meal or small snack, so my tummy doesn't get upset by the aspirin."

tension headaches (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 15, 2014