User Reviews for Arformoterol

COPD, Maintenance
9.7

Summary of Arformoterol reviews 9.7 7 reviews

Reviews for Arformoterol

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "So expensive, but WOW it is worth it. Most other medications I have used through the years have caused paradoxic responses, migraines, ... This one is gentle and very effective. Covered by Part B, copay is $200 per month, so without supplemental coverage it can be out of range. I have Asthma/bronchitis/COPD"

Edie (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 30, 2019

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "I have been using Brovana for over 4 years It is the best Medicine I ever used or seen for COPD. It gave me a life back and now my lungs haven't got any worse over the last 4 years . Just the best medicine ever .."

JK (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 26, 2019

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "My husband is been on a host of inhalers and breathing treatments for COPD. Brovana is the only one that has shown a significant Improvement in the quality of his life. He is only been taking it a short time so I hope that it continues."

Kim (taken for less than 1 month) September 26, 2018

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "I loved it got free samples. But can NOT afford the drug."

lolly555 May 8, 2017

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "I have been amazed at it's effectiveness. I just hope it lasts."

claudehenry1950 May 11, 2009

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "Helps my breathing so much."

paulbare December 26, 2008

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: "Very good"

speed up April 8, 2008