User Reviews for Arformoterol

Also known as: Brovana

COPD, Maintenance   9.6

Reviews for Arformoterol

Judy · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 15, 2020

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Pricey, but works great! The drug companies need to cut the prices on all of the COPD maintenance meds. If there isn't a generic, then it is expensive!”

Karla · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 14, 2020

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Brovana is the best medicine ever for COPD I have been using it for over 4 years and my lungs are actually better now than when I first was prescribed it. I would recommend Brovana to anyone with COPD it will give you your life back .”

JML · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 6, 2020

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Great product but extremely expensive. Even with health insurance I still have to pay over 200 dollars for a 2 month supply. I'm on disability and don't have much money to spend on this drug. I wish there was a way to get help covering my part, because it takes a big chunk out of my disability check. In some cases it is either buy necessary every day items like food or my other meds, or pay for this. But I have checked everywhere and there is none.”

Edie · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 30, 2019

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “So expensive, but WOW it is worth it. Most other medications I have used through the years have caused paradoxic responses, migraines, ... This one is gentle and very effective. Covered by Part B, copay is $200 per month, so without supplemental coverage it can be out of range. I have Asthma/bronchitis/COPD”

JK · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 26, 2019

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “I have been using Brovana for over 4 years It is the best Medicine I ever used or seen for COPD. It gave me a life back and now my lungs haven't got any worse over the last 4 years . Just the best medicine ever ..”

Kim · Taken for less than 1 month September 26, 2018

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “My husband is been on a host of inhalers and breathing treatments for COPD. Brovana is the only one that has shown a significant Improvement in the quality of his life. He is only been taking it a short time so I hope that it continues.”

lolly555 May 8, 2017

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “I loved it got free samples. But can NOT afford the drug.”

claudehenry1950 May 11, 2009

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “I have been amazed at it's effectiveness. I just hope it lasts.”

paulbare December 26, 2008

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Helps my breathing so much.”

speed up April 8, 2008

Brovana (arformoterol) for COPD, Maintenance: “Very good”