User Reviews for Arimidex to treat Breast Cancer, Metastatic

Reviews for Arimidex

Kacie · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 21, 2020

“I've been taking Arimidex for 4 years for breast cancer mets. I was diagnosed with the mets to the bone in Jan/16. I'm to the point that I feel I just can't take this drug anymore, so I stopped today. I want to stop hurting so bad. I feel terrible in the morning when I try to get up. I can no longer manage steps, standing for any length of time, walking is history. I'm on major amounts of narcotics but don't get nearly as much relief as I'd like. I just can't do it anymore. My life has no quality, this drug is not worth the amount of pain it causes!! So long Arimidex!”

LJ · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 7, 2018

“I have been on Arimidex/Anastrozole with every 4 week Zometa infusion for 2 1/2 years with no side effects. After reading other reviews I feel very lucky. I am still doing weight training and boxing 2x a week. Tumor markers are increasing slowly in the last 6 months but are barely still within “normal range.”

Pinkflowersc · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 18, 2016

“Sweating stomach upsets joint back hip pain and leg pain weight gain sleeping problems headache”

Hot mumma March 20, 2015

“Was taking it for 6 months. Side affects were bad headaches every bone joint ached and stiff. Moody depressed and memory was bad. Will be going on tamoxifen hope it's not as bad.”

Learn more about Breast Cancer, Metastatic