User Reviews for Amoxapine

Depression 9.5

Reviews for Amoxapine

Parison · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 18, 2016

For Depression: “Best med for sleep”

Hickory1865 December 29, 2015

For Depression: “Have used it for 7 years for insomnia, still effective and not addictive.”

Cupiacumi December 29, 2015

For Depression: “ I have IBS with insomnia, 50 mg resolve my sleep problem and that of another other 57 patients , my IBS-d improved 80% with the same medication. Safe and life saving . Have taken for 7 years”

Capricious ME July 20, 2010

Asendin (amoxapine) for Depression: “I have used Asendin-amoxapine for at least 20 years off and on. After my last hospitalization for 7 months, I had been on Mirtazapine which I and many others gained 30 lbs from and unable to get it off. So I am again on amoxapine and doing well and starting to lose weight finally. It helps a great deal with anxiety, social ability and the feeling of being overwhelmed. Great medicine. I sometimes fear I wont be able to get it.”

TDR1999 February 2, 2010

Asendin (amoxapine) for Depression: “Indication: Dysthymia- low dose Asendin (50mg/45kg), in conjunction with Prozac and Adderall very effective in improving mood of 13-year old, white male. One case does not a study make, but the results were viewed as significant "observed" improvements towards euthymic mood and decreased social anxiety in a short period of time (2-3 weeks).”