User Reviews for Exforge to treat High Blood Pressure (Page 2)

Exforge has an average rating of 5.9 out of 10 from a total of 51 ratings for the treatment of High Blood Pressure. 39% of those users who reviewed Exforge reported a positive effect, while 24% reported a negative effect.

Exforge Rating Summary

5.9/10 average rating

Compare all 284 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Exforge

Cj · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 30, 2018

“I started taking exforge 2 months ago and feel terrible. I have severe dizziness, palpitations and lethargy. Doctor wants me to continue taking medication but I’ve stopped. It makes me feel like I’m having a heart attack”

Dree · Taken for less than 1 month September 4, 2018

“This drug caused my heart and pulse to go out of control as well as nausea and at one point numbness in my calves and knees. The heart beating was so terrible I went to the emergency room. I also felt tingling throughout my scalp.”

Shelly · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 16, 2018

“I had been on 10mg of Norvasc for years. After seeing my primary care doctor in January, she suggested I try Exforge. My bp was 170/80. Taking 5/160, made me feel suck to the stomach, dizzy and I had developed an itch.”

Tbone3679 July 22, 2011

“I have been taking Exforge for months now. I'm having trouble with heart beating fast. Tired all the time. It has my blood pressure down but I don't feel well.”

Ang2322 January 31, 2017

“Is anyone else experiencing severe heart palpations with exforge?”

Anonymous October 27, 2019

“It works! In the beginning I used to get tinging all over my body especially my scalp, I was tired and dizzy . After 6 months I feel great .”

Anonymous March 13, 2009

“Been taking this for about a month and have a little bit of dizziness and ankle swelling. ”

Mike · Taken for less than 1 month November 10, 2019

“Been on Exforge for just over 2 weeks. 5/80 twice daily. Side effects include tiredness, light headedness, some muscle pain, heaviness. It works well to bring BP down to normality.”

Rajesh kumar k December 28, 2015

“I have been using the exforge 10/160 medicine for the last 6-7 years. My blood pressure is controlled but now a days I feel too tired and sleepy feeling all the time.”

Anonymous November 24, 2009

“Been on 10/320 for over a year. Has controlled a stubborn high blood pressure to a manageable 125 -. Have cough, numbness which no one will attribute to the drug.”

lasagne December 28, 2009

“Been on Exforge 5/165 for 3 months. Too tired all the time and gained 10 lbs. Will try 20 mg Prinivil and report back. Exforge did keep blood pressure down but I had bad side effect.”

Noraine July 9, 2010

“I been taking a combination of Exforge 10 mg/320 mg and a prescription diuretic for about 7 months and it works great together with very little side effects.”

lullyj · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 1, 2013

“I have lost aBout twelve pounds. I am skinny and don't need to lose weight.”

Anonymous July 27, 2009

“I have used Exforge for 3 weeks now and found that I have nausea and unpredictable sweating that is starting to really bother me.”

Anonymous May 10, 2009

“Been on Exforge 5/320 for 20 days and pressure is now 115/68. Only side effect is more leg cramping.”

Anonymous April 29, 2009

“I have been taking Exforge with another medication for about 7 months. It has worked well for me. I recently have had some weight gain and swelling in my hands and lower legs.”

Anonymous August 27, 2010

“I have been taking Exforge for a few months and started getting headaches.”

Anonymous January 27, 2015

“Very expensive cannot afford this medicine. Along with Metoprolol it has lowered my blood pressure but I have noticed tremendous amount of hair loss.”

berio June 29, 2016

“I have been taking Exforge for 10 years. I now have 3 stage kidney failure. My Doctor told me it was Exforge.”

Anonymous September 5, 2009

“My dad took it and he had heart palpitations, swelling, reddening ears and face, and chest tightening. He stopped taking it and switched back to his old medicines.”

pjoant July 15, 2009

“I've been using Exforge for 2 years and my blood pressure is happily under control. I've no side effects.”

angelsantana November 15, 2009

“I've been using 5/160 for 3 months and so far they've worked for my high blood pressure with no side effects.”

Botete · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 19, 2015

“Unable to control blood pressure consistently. Just had a stroke. Bp shoots up at night.”

Anonymous March 16, 2009

“Been taking this for 2 years... Works well, no side effects. Rather expensive though even with insurance.”

deb07860 October 6, 2009

“I have used it successfully after not having luck with Atacand after many years of being on that. I have had no ill side effects to speak of. I am very pleased. Although it is a bit pricey.”