User Reviews for Alclometasone

Dermatitis

1 review 313 medications
Summary of Alclometasone reviews 6.8 3 reviews

Reviews for Alclometasone

For Dermatitis: "I had to see a dermatologist due to the severe allergic reaction and extreme itching, redness and discomfort on my skin. She prescribed me Alclometasone Dipropionate Ointment to heal the symptom. This medication not only did not alleviate any of my conditions but it even made them worse. I had to stop using this after the second day. Do not use it for skin allergic reaction. I just bought an over the counter Benadryl itch ointment (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) and got better result than this."

Fred (taken for less than 1 month) October 8, 2018

For Atopic Dermatitis: "Works well on poison ivy. My preferred treatment!"

Anonymous April 12, 2009

For Psoriasis: "This is one of the best medications that I have found to treat my psoriasis the only draw back is that I have it mainly on my face and scalp. Wish they would make a product for scalp that works as good as this one. I apply it once or twice during an outbreak and it clears it up usually within 1-2 days which is alot better than anything else I have found."

Anonymous August 13, 2008