User Reviews for Alclometasone topical

Dermatitis 1.0
Summary of Alclometasone topical reviews 5.8 5 reviews

Reviews for Alclometasone topical

Jan · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 3, 2020

For Atopic Dermatitis: “My entire face was swollen. My dermatologist concluded it was an allergic reaction from an unknown source. I used it for a week until the swelling went down. Now I use it when I feel a flare up and it will normally stop it after 1 or 2 applications. It has been miraculous for me.”

JayBee · Taken for less than 1 month November 1, 2019

For Dermatitis: “A 6 inch tube of this was prescribed for a very simple itch, easily controlled by any little itch cream. It cost me $88.00 !!! I was told that, without the pharmacy discount, it would have cost me $181.00 !!!! What is this possibly about?! Who is growing wildly wealthy because of this stupid little cream?”

Fred · Taken for less than 1 month October 8, 2018

For Dermatitis: “I had to see a dermatologist due to the severe allergic reaction and extreme itching, redness and discomfort on my skin. She prescribed me Alclometasone Dipropionate Ointment to heal the symptom. This medication not only did not alleviate any of my conditions but it even made them worse. I had to stop using this after the second day. Do not use it for skin allergic reaction. I just bought an over the counter Benadryl itch ointment (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) and got better result than this.”

Anonymous April 12, 2009

For Atopic Dermatitis: “Works well on poison ivy. My preferred treatment!”

Anonymous August 13, 2008

For Psoriasis: “This is one of the best medications that I have found to treat my psoriasis the only draw back is that I have it mainly on my face and scalp. Wish they would make a product for scalp that works as good as this one. I apply it once or twice during an outbreak and it clears it up usually within 1-2 days which is alot better than anything else I have found.”