User Reviews for Tanzeum

Learn more about Tanzeum.

Diabetes, Type 2 5 reviews 138 medications

4.4
Summary of Tanzeum reviews 5 reviews 4.4

Reviews for Tanzeum

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Previously on Bydueron, which worked really well! Unfortunately, my insurance stopped covering it. Tried Trulicity..made me sick. Started Tanzeum in April 2016, and my numbers have gotten worse, I've gained 15 lbs and it's making feel down. I will be asking my doctor to put me back on Bydureon and hopefully the insurance will cover."

Mary Cee September 28, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I started tanzeum in apr 2016. It has brought my numbers down somwehat but not nearly what it needs to be. I will find out in aug for sure if its really working. I usually have an upset stomach and loose stools 1-2 days after ive taken it. When i first started, i felt full pretty quick after i ate but thats kind of gone away. The jury for me is still out, not sure if this is the medication for me."

gmas5loves July 26, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I've been on Tanzeum for almost a year now. In that time I've had to use my daily insulin shots 3-4 times total. The first time I used it I had some nausea. But none after the first time. It has brought my daily blood sugar and A1C down for 350-400 and 9.7 to 85-100 and 6.1."

Rob W May 30, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "I am prediabetic. My Doctor started me on Tanzeum and so far I have been nothing but sick! Body aches, diarrhea, and vomiting for 6 days and counting!"

sad face (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2 "Was on Bydureon and my insurance quit covering it. It worked really well. Now I have to use Tanzeum which does not work nearly as well. May need to up the dosage."

Lindy Loo Who (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 20, 2016