User Reviews for Zovirax

Learn more about Zovirax.

Reviews for Zovirax to treat Herpes Simplex, Suppression

"I have had a cold sore outbreak 1-2 x/year for last 15 years usually during summer months (lower lip). I had previously tried medicated lip applicators with little success. A friend suggested Zovirax. I use it now at the first sign of tingling or hardness in the lip. When I catch it early the severity of the outbreak has been greatly diminished. I only use for 2 days and the sore has usually healed in about 10 days to 2 weeks."

larryfine August 14, 2010

"400mgs twice a day will stop an outbreak. The itching will usually stop within 12 hours after the first dose. I have not had to take it for more than two days. I have not experienced side effects from this medication."

Anonymous January 25, 2009

"If you take just one pill when you begin to feel a tingle, you won't actually get a cold sore/fever blister. It's seriously amazing! I wish I had known about this sooner. I will get a cold sore if I travel a lot or if I have any minor trauma on or around my nose/mouth. One pill when I feel it coming on stops them from forming, but you have to catch it before the blister develops. Keep taking the pill until the tingling goes away. I've never had to take more than 1 pill per occurance."

Nonameslefttopick August 8, 2008

"Been taking for 3-4 years with no side effects whatsoever."

Anonymous June 5, 2008