User Reviews for Xerese

Cold Sores
10.0

BusinessTraveler · Taken for less than 1 month March 16, 2019

For Cold Sores: “Summary - If you get a cold sore, use Valacyclovir and Xerese ASAP and don't stop until it is gone!!! Details - My nose (area between the two nostrils) started getting red Tuesday morning. I just put Neosporin on it Tuesday night. I woke up Wed realizing it was a cold sore issue. I was out of town and didn't have the cold sore meds with me. I got Valacyclovir filled and immediately starting taking 2 pills in the AM and PM. I then got Acyclovir cream filled (as Xerese was not available). I used that cream almost every two hours. I kept taking both drugs all day Wed and Thursday, even though for Valacyclovir you can stop after 1 day. I didn't want to chance it. I got home late Thursday from traveling and swapped out Acyclovir for Xerese because Xersese is 100x better. Results - AMAZING! All I had was a very tiny scar on Friday afternoon.”

Vic · Taken for less than 1 month April 5, 2018

For Cold Sores: “This medication stopped the cold sores from breaking out and cleared up any that had erupted. Worked really fast and I had no side effects from it.”