User Reviews for Panlor SS

Pain
8.7

Mz.Cutie November 11, 2013

For Pain: “I have suffered with migraines since I was a teenager and I've tried all types of pain medications..NONE of them helped my migraines..My doctor gave me Panlor and it works and it stop the pain fast..I have at least 4 migraines per week and I've been taking BC powder with a coke but it don't give me the relief like Panlor..I'm 37 now and I really need some for this pain..”

LoMo September 19, 2013

For Pain: “Why oh why is this off the market? This is the only medicine that will completely cure my migraine and not have any side effects.”

Sarriah63 September 4, 2013

For Pain: “I have been using Panlor SS since it came on the market, needing no more mgs years later than I did at inception, and have been pleased with an almost total abatement of migraine pain and suffering. For all of my life I have suffered with migraine pain and tried many medications with a laundry list of awful side effects. Panlor SS gave me my life back and I am horrified that this medication is off the market.”

PaulaJ July 11, 2008

For Pain: “I have had to use this medication for about 1 month so far for severe back pain with limb numbness...it is fantastic. I can go to work and although I have limited mobility with my arm being numb, the pain is 90% better and tolerable. I have experienced constipation, but without this medicine my pain is excruciating and with it, I can have my life at least 1/2 way back.”

mark421 September 30, 2011

For Pain: “I have suffered from chronic headaches/migraines all my life (over 40yrs). I have taken Lortab, Tylenol #3 and Percocet but all have not helped much and caused rebound headaches. Panlor SS is the 1st medication that has truly helped ease off the pain with not many side effects. Thanks for a great medication.”

JWO April 18, 2010

For Pain: “I have moderate to severe knee pain; awaiting knee replacement surgery. I tried lortab 10 mgs but developed allergic reaction (itching). Md prescribed panlor ss. I never got the chance to see if it really worked because I also had a reaction to it. The only thing I can figure out is that I have developed an allergy to codeine after all these years at age 52. That is the only common ingredient that I can think of”

NeckPainDave January 11, 2013

For Pain: “The PanlorSS work very well. Best medicine for cervical herniated disc (C5,C6,C7) that I have had yet. ”

More about Panlor SS (acetaminophen / caffeine / dihydrocodeine)

Other brands