User Reviews for Painaid

Migraine
9.5

Singing Eagle · Taken for 10 years or more November 16, 2020

For Migraine: “I've dealt with chronic migraine for over 10 years due to a physical condition. After trying different prescription meds from the doctor, PainAid is the only thing that works for me. I've also tried multiple substitutes with no results but the combination in this one works for me every time.”

Susie Q · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 17, 2020

For Migraine: “My family and I also swear by painAid. We have Quick Trips as a local convenience store in our area and buy them there. We don't even try anything else anymore. PainAid is our go-to migraine med or for any other major pain relief”

More about Painaid (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide)

Other brands