User Reviews for Levacet

Pain

Anonymous August 25, 2009

For Pain: “I work at a doctor's office and was given a sample of this for a migraine. I'm supposed to be taking preventative medicine for migraines but don't like the side effects. This did take a lot of the pain away, decreasing it to I suppose you'd say a moderate headache, and I was able to get through my day. But when it wore off the full migraine came right back. The only downside is the pill got lodged in my throat and I nearly choked on it. It's really large. I can take a one a day vitamin every morning with no problems, they're fairly big. So it's not that I have trouble swallowing.”

More about Levacet (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide)

Other brands