User Reviews for Acarbose

Diabetes, Type 2 4.5

Reviews for Acarbose

jangarrett71 · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 18, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2: “The only side effect I've had is gas. But if you keep taking it that seems to pretty much subside.”

Pattyleigh June 4, 2016

For Diabetes, Type 2: “I took acarbose for 2 months. It did nothing to lower my blood sugars. I had diarrhea severly and bad gas all the time. I had to stop going out in public and a restaurant would of been rude. My husband moved out of our bedroom and my family complained around me. Stomach pain was very strong and felt weird. Since I have been off of it for 1 month my colon seem painfull and having trouble getting back to regularity.”