User Reviews for Clonazepam (Page 5)

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 42 medications

7.2
Sleep Paralysis 1 reviews 1 medications

Summary of Clonazepam reviews 912 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Clonazepam

For Insomnia: "Worked great for sleep during menopause. Started to get boils and I had never had them before in my life. They were awful. Had a staph infection. My immune system was compromised. As I weaned myself off my feet ached constantly. After 6 months off no more boils but feet still ache occasionally."

Anonymous November 15, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I was prescribed Clonazepam 3 years ago at a dosage of 1mg SIX times/day. I weaned myself down to 1mg/twice daily within 6 months b/c my tolerance was rapidly building. Fast forward 2 years: I am PREGNANT. I was taken off the medication cold turkey. At first, I was convinced that if I didn't come off of this drug while pregnant, I was nothing more than evil and selfish. I tried to come off and simply couldn't, especially with work obligations. I had old pills that I used to help wean myself off. I got myself down to 1mg/day when I ran out. My doc just wrote me a lower dosage script, after making me feel like a murderer. I am 5 months and so far, the baby is healthy and developing normally. I'll continue to wean and pray for my baby."

Klono-DON'T! (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 11, 2015

For Anxiety: "Put me in ICU loss of sense of danger and lots of black out, auditory hallucinations, loss of the ability to control my own movements (body made own actions without me even thinking of doing that) like being trapped in your own body but your body is a prison so you just watch your self doing all these things and you have no way to stop it was on 0.5 for five days"

Shamoooo November 10, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: "I was diagnosed at the age of 15 with Bipolar. I really never understood why that was my disgnosis.. maybe cause of my horrible depressions at a very young age and well having to go thru alot very early in life might have been the cause of that. I suffered alot from Anxiety or panic attacks and i must say that Klonopin has been the best drug i have ever had, even better than Xanax. It relaxes me instead of that sedation feeling Xanax used to give me and also last longer. I can now sleep better as well. So in conclusion Klopin is amazing and way better than Xanax and ofcourse this is to my opinión"

JackieA87 November 8, 2015

For Insomnia: "I was prescribed this drug after a car 1996 accident which I had several skull fractures and brain injuries etc. Was kept in coma for weeks to allow brain rest and healing. This drug has had me totally controlled as a hostage to this. 3 days ago I finally finished taking this drug after a 3 night reduction of med. and I am feeling weird yet not too bad either and am using 3mg melatonin twice a night and am getting some sleep w/o xanax!!!! I am free now and will not be a slave to this forever!"

Champion21 November 8, 2015

For Anxiety: "I was prescribed clonazepam 0.5mg twice a day for my anxiety and for restless leg syndrome. It works nice for anxiety and I feel it coming again and I don't wanna overdose on it. It doesn't help much with the RLS. I just went a week without it. Waiting for my refill to come in and then I take it for the first time in a week and I feel great. But once I start taking it every day, it won't work to it's full effect. Idk if I need a higher dose or a new brand but something has to change. Overall, it works. It really brings my heart rate down and calms me. It's just on some days I'll feel anxiety maybe twice a day and I don't wanna take double than I was prescribed. And for my RLS, I think I might need a whole new med for just that."

Jde94 November 5, 2015

For Anxiety: "I'm 22/F have GAD & anxiety for a long time. Just in the last year I've developed panic attacks. I quit my job, never left the house. It caused me to basically fear life itself. Doctor recommended klonopin .05mg at night. Benzos make me very drowsy starting out. So I was told to take 1/4 of the pill (.25) & slowly increase every few days! I'm at a little over 1/2 & I'm seeing a major difference. I still have some anxiety but I'm also still on a low dose. But this medicine allows me to think more clearly. I developed nausea & excessive belching after eating everything, when I started getting panic attacks &I've seem to notice a difference in that as well. Considered about addiction though"

Tlmlove November 4, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I was prescribed this in 2013. I took as needed for my terrible anxiety attacks and was able to completely stop after I got pregnant in 2014. I had my baby & got another script because I am experimenting some post partum depression. I also take celexa 20 mg. the klonapin is .5 twice a day. I usually only take one and break it in half (.25) and use it for my situational anxiety. These pills are very easy to get addicted to and you can build a tolerance so please take with precaution. That being said, I would recommend for anyone with bad anxiety disorders. They kick in after about 15 minutes. I refer to them as my little miracle pills. God bless."

BD2015 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 30, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I can take 0.5 mg twice a day as needed. Some days I don't take it. It helps so much even with my depression. I take one of these if I'm planning on killing myself because I'm suicidal every day, & the urge wil pass once this calms me down. I take it for anxiety, panic attacks, & twitches/seizures."

Kay22 (taken for less than 1 month) October 30, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "On generic clonezapam for 9 years. Work great GAD, panic attack, however it is now wearing off. I cannot get off of it due oppositional tolerance. Most doctors know little about this drug. Orginally, meant for short term use. It is very difficult for taper. It does serve its purpose. Just do you research."

jab453 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 28, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I switched to Klonopin from Xanax and Doxepin because Klonopin is not addictive and had no side effect. Could not drive for months my new car, but when Klonopin was added to Zoloft I was able to drive and deal with every day routine as a normal person."

Magdoula October 27, 2015

For Restless Legs Syndrome: "I've experienced RLS for over 20 years. After trying various techniques I finally resorted to medication. I started with 2.5 mg diazepam before bed time with good success. After some major back surgery, I could no longer use diazepam and was prescribed all Clonazepam 1mg before bed. After a few months due to excessive drowsiness I lowered to 0.5mg and was able to reduce the overall drowsiness factor and still able to control the RLS. If I have a bad night I will take another 0.5mg if needed. I've tried Lyricia and Oxycodone with poor results. I have not had any addictive issues with any of my meds. As a side note, I've also tried 420 with poor results."

Ffjohnnie October 24, 2015

For Anxiety: "Took .5 mg in am and 1.5 mg in pm for 7 days as prescribed for anxiety. Unfortunately, I experienced a paradoxical reaction to this medication, resulting in extremely high anxiety, depression, irritability, etc., which led to a stay in the hospital. I know paradoxical reactions are considered to be rare - just be aware if you take this med and you feel worse, talk to your doctor right away."

Belia74 (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "klonopin was fast-acting and highly-effective for my anxiety. Be aware though! Very bad experiences developed on the few occasions I couldn't get a refill. The withdraw is immediate and the world literally stops. I could not think, eat or breathe properly. Eventually I began taking it just to avoid withdraw symptoms. I took it for ten years and got slowly weaned off of it."

judie99 October 24, 2015

For Panic Disorder: "I am diagnosed with PTSD, panic attacks and OCD. I have been on this drug for 2 days and I think it's great. I am again able to drive without getting into panic attack. It frees my mind from OCD thoughts however it does make me tired. I take .25 mg in am and .25 mg at night. I am hoping the tiredness will go away with time."

janda40269 October 23, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Upping my 10mg Paxil dose to 20mg sparked quite a few anxiety episodes for me. My doctor said the Paxil would take 2.5 weeks for the new increased dosage to kick in, so in the meantime he prescribed me 0.5mg of klonopin to take twice a day (morning and night). A year ago, when I initially started Paxil (after a terrible 6 weeks of trying Zoloft), I took a Xanax because the anxiety was so bad. For some reason, the Xanax made me so depressed. Anyway, my first dose of klonopin was awesome and has been sense then, (about a week ago). It took an hour for me to start to realize that I wasn't anxious anymore, and I seemed to be really productive and felt normal, which is a great feeling! Klonopin is awesome for us who have generalized anxiety."

Paxilandklonopin October 19, 2015

For Bipolar Disorder: "Don't take it for longer than 1 month. I'm addicted to 4 mg daily and I can't get off. Side effects - Short-term memory and long term memory are gone (REALLY GONE), I'm so so tried (I sleep all day) and I have 0 motivation. It's amazing for short term anxiety of all kinds. Just do not get addicted. IMO max 1-2 mg for max 1 mth. 2 year user. 27 yo male. Kills anxiety in it's tracks but not to be used long term. Look into Nardil/Parnate if SSRIs fail. Asenapine is great if you need your racing thoughts controlled. DO NOT LET ANY PSYC GIVE THIS TO YOU LONG TERM"

Ash10105 (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 17, 2015

For Panic Disorder: "I have had panic attacks for over 20 years, I been using clonazepam for over 10 years. I found this medicine to be very helpful it saved my life, but I do hate that I need it just to live a normal life, but glad I do have something to help me to obtain my goals. I have started and stopped with this medication prior to recently starting it up again. I used to use 1mg 3x a day, so, I am low dosing for now, 0.5mg. But it is a wonder drug. One thing people did not write about this drugs is that it keeps you from over thinking which helps for anxiety a great deal.Love this medicine - just do NOT abuse it . I have safely used it for over 10 years."

StaffordLOVEME October 17, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I was prescribed Klonopin / Clonazepam after experiencing debilitating anxiety attacks after a close family member was diagnosed with cancer. At first, doctors put be on Zoloft, which made me feel like a complete zombie and didn't relieve my anxiety at all. I quit Zoloft after 3 weeks and switched to therapy and Clonazepam as needed. The first time I took Clonazepam was like being instantly transported from anxiety attack hell to a soothing vacation. It was the first real relief I had had in 2 months. 3 years later and I still have a prescription for .5 mg as needed for anxiety attacks. I get a bottle of 30 about twice a year. The drug just really works well for anxiety. Makes you feel totally calm and normal."

Me myself and I October 17, 2015

For Anxiety: "I am going through a very difficult time in my life with my fiance being diagnosed with stage 4 renal failure. I am the sole provider of our family and was waking up to what felt like someone scared me or a heart attack. It was so scary and when I addressed this to my Dr. He informed me that it was stress waking me up out of a dead sleep. I have had stress and anxiety before but this was entirely different from what I've been through before. I started taking this and ever since then I've been so grateful. I still have stress but I can manage it now and don't feel like I'm going to die in the middle of the night."

Shell1225 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 13, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Definitely helps me. I deal with a lot of social anxiety. So anytime me and my wife plan on going out or doing a lot of shopping etc., I'll take 0.5 mg and take an extra one with me just in case. I just take it as needed, and I usually feel the effects within half an hour. I don't experience the sleepy side effects. But it definitely calms me down. So if I'm feeling anxious before bed, I'll take one and it helps me sleep, because it calms me. I don't take it often, 90 pills lasted me a whole year. I would recommend this drug if you need some help from time to time with anxiety. I don't have experience with taking it on a daily basis."

CJammer October 13, 2015

For Seizure Prevention: "best anti-epileptic around - no side effects unlike most of the other antiepileptic pills around which have really bad side effects --------- keeps the seizures right down and helps you feel OK and confident"

melbournerpg (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 13, 2015

For Anxiety: "Excellent for anxiety, keeps you calm,better than diazepam or xanax, or oxazepam, taken 4mg in the morning, helps me sleep at night. Been on it for about 5 years now. Tried all those horrible SSRIs which make you really sick. Stops feelings of anger, also really helps your self esteem."

melbournerpg (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 13, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Initial relief. Grew tolerant of the drug within 2 weeks. Went from 1 mg as needed and was legitimately prescribed 5 mg as needed. Would end up taking 5-6 mg. The inner dose withdrawal was horrible and led to suicidal thoughts because the pain was so bad. The inner dose withdrawal could have been 2 hours after taking a pill. Was feeling my mental capacity fizzle away after a year of use and decided to get off it. Which led to 5 monhts of weening and 16 more months (and counting) of severe horrific withdrawal state. Every symptom imaginable. You feel like you're a dead zombie. Still struggling to finish sentences and talk 16 months out. Do not recommend to anyone. Find other solutions, please. Most doctors are clueless of the hell."

Benzo hell October 13, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I do like this medicine because it helps me to control my nervousness and instant reactions to stimuli much better than without it. I almost can pretend I'm normal. And because of its long shelf-life, if I want to reduce my dose because it can make me feel moody and lethargic after continuously taking it for a while...there's no side effects other than feeling better. Its easy to manage my own mood by upping or lowering my intake on the same prescription. I may go a week without it and feel fine, but when I start to get heart palpitations and my mind blanks out when I'm confronted, I begin to take it again. That way it helps me to stabilize but I'm not relying on it ALL the time."

Rachel143 October 13, 2015