User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 1 reviews 13 medications

Chronic Myofascial Pain 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 556 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Clonazepam

Review by KINGSTER: User Rating:

clonazepam for Anxiety: This benzodiazepine is the best one out there. Forget Xanax, Ativan, Valium, and all the others that are used for anxiety and other disorders.

July 2, 2013 9:35 PM
Review by ash33112790: User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: I was diagnosed with bipolar at 12. Been on probably every medicine out there. At 20 got pregnant with my baby girl, after having her at 21 had crazy panic attacks and anxiety never in my life have I had that. I started on 2mg of Xanax 3x a day felt so doped. Went to Klonopins and they have even stopped my bipolar meds CRAZY! IT WORKS WONDERS, BEEN ON FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS.

June 24, 2013 8:42 AM
Review by healycat (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Been on Klonopin for 3 years. Lifesaver, have panic attacks due to congenital heart defect. They label it chronic life long health condition always feeling panic that something drastic was going to happen. Klonopin gave me back my life. Take 0.5mg in the morning and 2 mg at night. Wonderful. Hope this helps. I've tried it all.

June 24, 2013 12:00 AM
Review by LOARA71 (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

clonazepam for Panic Disorder: Saved my life. I had panic attacks and didn't know it. I lived in CA where I was diagnosed by a psychiatrist. My anxiety and panic attacks also raise my blood pressure somewhat high. Unfortunately, I moved to WA and I had difficulty finding a doctor who would continue my medical dosage of it at all. I just found a doctor now who will prescribe it.

June 12, 2013 3:48 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

clonazepam for Anxiety: I have been on this medication for eight years except when I was pregnant. I have agoraphobia, and panic attacks. Without this medication I wouldn't be able to raise my children or enjoy my marriage because I would have daily panic attacks and would never leave the house. I leave the house more. But now I have different insurance and my new doctor doesn't want me to take it so I am now looking for a different doctor!

June 10, 2013 10:53 PM
Review by Alan45: User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Excellent for dealing with stress/ anxiety disorder if taken in proper doage (ie dosage prescribed)

June 9, 2013 12:43 AM
Review by Millenium: User Rating:

clonazepam for Insomnia: Thank you everyone for your helpful comments. I've been suffering from insomnia since I was practically born and it gotten worse about 3 months ago down to a depression. So I've been introduced to the best sleeping medication ever and for the first time in my life I'm actually sleeping like a baby. I'm taking half of 0.5mg a night and I'm no longer this grumpiest girl in the morning that I've always been!

June 8, 2013 7:02 PM
Review by Doz (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

clonazepam for Restless Legs Syndrome: I have taken 1 mg oral tablets of Clonazepam for several years. There are days I do not take it because it can create logginess. My wife was going to have to move to another room due to my every few seconds of leg movement while sleeping. This medication has completely eliminated the restless leg kicking. The side effects are the feeling of logginess with difficulty getting up in the morning.

June 4, 2013 2:19 PM
Review by Christopher L:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: This has single handedly eradicated my free floating anxiety/stress issues. I have experienced occasional fatigue/sleepiness as the sole side effect. I'm able to function without worry and anxiety about anything. I was weery about trying it but it has been a God send. I have not taken it for any other purposes other than to rid unwanted anxiety and would recommend to anyone suffering with anxiety issues.

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 2, 2013 6:07 PM
Review by Carmel 58:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Took this medicine for 12 years, then stopped for 2 years. Those 2 years off it I had a hard time with panic, sleep and anxiety. It has improved my life. And, you can take it long term with no side effects. I take 2 to 3 1mg tablets daily. Some people need help with daily living. Mental helps the physical!

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 26, 2013 10:58 PM
Review by Animal46 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: 46 years old and suffered from untreated anxiety since I was 12. Last December had my first panic attack and everything went to hell after that. Doc put me on 0.05 mg Klonopin 1 x a day which I split up and take one half in the morning and half before bed. Also take 10 mg Celexa as well, which seems to work well together with the Klonopin. Needless to say the last week since I've started these I've been better, more motivated and not so anxious, not to mention sleeping all the way through the night. People say don't take Klonopin daily or watch out for withdrawal from long term use? Why stop using it if it has been working for years? Think about what your life was like before using it..cannot have been pleasant. It helps some people live better.

May 23, 2013 11:07 AM
Review by jen62: User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I was switched from Xanax to Klonopin for anxiety by my doc because the Xanax was just making me feel ill and nauseated. The Klonopin is doing the same thing. I feel even more lethargic, weak, nauseated and tired during the day. The initial prescription is .25 per nite before bed. Since I wake up with the anxiety each morning, my doc agreed I could take it in the morning. On Mother's Day I had to take 2 pills and still didn't calm me down...for no reason! I had a great day planned and still had anxiety. I think after all these rave reviews I'll try it before bed again and see what happens in the morning. I just want to feel GOOD again!

May 20, 2013 9:39 PM
Review by jdswanberg (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: After decades of debilitating anxiety, a psychiatrist put me on Klonopin. I have now been on this medication for about 15 years, and my anxiety rarely affects me anymore. Unlike other anxiety meds, I have not had to increase my dosage, and have absolutely no side effects. This medicine has been a life saver for me.

91 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 16, 2013 8:55 PM
Review by julopez1220: User Rating:

clonazepam for Insomnia: This medication has truly saved my life...THE BEST AROUND....HANDS DOWN!!!

May 16, 2013 5:40 PM
Review by Mike021: User Rating:

clonazepam for Insomnia: I have suffered from insomnia most of my adult life. Like many here, I was prescribed clonazepam 1-2 mg. at night. I have never increased the dose after years of use. In fact, my doctor recommended that I go down by .5 m.g. as often I felt comfortable to do so in order to reduce the chances of becoming tolerant to the medicine. Works like a charm after many years of use. I wish there was something else, but this has become the best for my insomnia. I tried many other things.

May 16, 2013 4:00 PM
Review by Rowzie46: User Rating:

clonazepam for Anxiety: Helps me greatly With Anxiety and Sleep. Gives Me Blurry Vision at Times.

May 13, 2013 12:24 AM
Review by Newt6398: User Rating:

Klonopin Wafer (clonazepam) for Seizure Prevention: Only thing that stopped me from having seizures

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 7, 2013 11:01 PM
Review by liaa (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: I have panic disorder....very effective.

May 6, 2013 11:08 PM
Review by Ouch (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

clonazepam for Restless Legs Syndrome: I have had restless legs syndrome for years. In the beginning it was a problem at bedtime. Over time it started everytime I was sitting for more than a few minutes. I couldn't do anything comfortably. Driving, reading the paper, going to a movie, flying, church, watching TV. Clonazepam has worked well! At first it was perfect and then I started experiencing restless legs right after I took it at night. I still do usually, but it is not very intense and doesn't last long. The medication holds it off the rest of the time. Occasionally I'll have a mild attack while driving or something. It's not very often and not nearly the intensity it was before clonazepam.

May 5, 2013 9:48 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

clonazepam for Panic Disorder: I've been on Clonazepam for anxiety and panic disorder for about 5-6 years. I am prescribed 1 mg 2 x a day. I don't take it that often, I take it as needed and usually only need 1/2 of one to get stop the panic attack, on rare occasion I take 1 whole if it's a really bad one but that isn't very often at all seems though I can stop them before they get extreme. It works GREAT for me, with no side effects at all. And even after being on them for such a long period of time, I've not had to up my dose ever. I still take the same amount I started with (as needed). This was a lifesaver for me, as I was too anxious to even take meds before them. I feel safe now and know that this will work. Recommend!

May 5, 2013 1:08 PM
Review by TOuimet: User Rating:

clonazepam for Anxiety: Just started taking this. Lost my husband not long ago, he had cancer and I was his caregiver for a year. Now I suffer with panic and anxiety because of what I saw and was so consumed with thoughts that I would get sick or constantly thinking I'd get sick. I shyed away from everything and just recently got up strength and go to get help. Dr I have is brilliant and prescribed this for me and I cried because for once in a year I felt me again. This truly is amazing.

May 4, 2013 1:36 AM
Review by sallymaebooth (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Seizure Prevention: I was prescribed this 6 months ago by an ER doctor after my first ever tonic clonic seizure. I'd been taking it for about 6 weeks before I could get an appointment with a neuro Dr. I was working, had no problems at all with it - actually was helping me sleep better and I didn't have any other seizures. The Dr took me off them & said it wasn't the right medicine. I tried 2 medicines by his suggestions and changed Dr's after bad reactions. The new doctor had me on 3 others that also gave me bad reactions - GUESS WHAT - now I'm back on them and I'm feeling like myself again & I'm not having any trouble at all. I just wish they would've listened to me to begin with.

April 26, 2013 4:15 PM
Review by lunarchyld (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I suffer severe anxiety disorder and post traumatic stress disorder. These pills (1mg 3x daily) keep me calm enough to not worry about full blown panic attacks all the time. I take this in addition to a mild antidepressant. I take a low dose of Celexa and Buspar with this and it really keeps this under control for me.

April 23, 2013 2:52 PM
Review by Yevgeniya: User Rating:

clonazepam for Bipolar Disorder: I've been on this medicine for about a month. I am currently on 1 mg 3x daily. There is no kick to it, in that it's so smooth I'm not sure it's working. I have less outbursts so I think it helps with that.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 23, 2013 1:14 PM
Review by Too Much Panic! (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

clonazepam for Panic Disorder: I hadn't had a panic attack in years, but I got sick with the stomach flu about 3 weeks ago which was a trigger for it to return. The past three weeks have been living hell. It took a such a toll on my daily life at home and work. I had an appointment for this coming Friday but woke up this morning in tears from waking up with a panic attack. I called my doctors and begged them to get me in today and the doctors prescribed me clonazepam to take as needed and within minutes of taking it, I felt like myself again. I'm new to this medication but so excited to finally just be able to breathe again.

April 23, 2013 2:31 AM