User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 42 medications

Sleep Paralysis 1 reviews 1 medications

Cluster-Tic Syndrome 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 761 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clonazepam

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Reply to reviewer bjsd - I can't believe what you said in your post. I have experienced jolts and jerking of my right leg for 12 years. It took 11 years to find a doctor to take it seriously. My neurologist is going to start me on Klonopin so I enjoy reading the reviews. I have been on Ativan which helps but not much. Just knowing that I am not crazy helps so much. Thank you."

dirtypaws December 12, 2014

For Benzodiazepine Withdrawal: "Been on it long term, coming of it slowly but seem to be having some side effects. Then again doing better then I thought."

OLiver26a December 3, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I was originally prescribed 0.5 mg of Klonopin once a day with Zoloft 50mg once a day. It worked for a while but stopped and soon after, my doctor prescribed me to Klonopin 1mg once a day and Zoloft 100mg once a day.. After just three days I felt amazing results and like a changed person. No more stress, anxiety, panic or depression. Wonderful medicine to take. Just remember to meditate, walk, and stay outdoors to also help. You've got to also help yourself without relying on the medicines but they still work."

Doctorproctor November 29, 2014

125 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Panic Disorder: "I was prescribed this along with Cymbalta and Atarax to help with diagnosed Agoraphobia with panic disorder and depression. I have only been on 0.5mg twice daily for 5 days and I'm already noticing an improvement. Hoping some of the drowsiness goes away eventually, but I'm sure it will. So far it seems like a life saver. I have been searching for the right treatment and physician to help me for over 15 plus years and finally feel like some relief has finally arrived. Will have to see over time though, but so far very satisfied with Klonopins results."

jimmypop (taken for less than 1 month) November 24, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I suffer from Tinnitus, which causes me great anxiety. My doctor put me on Klonopin 3 times a day 0.5 mg along with Ambien and Celexa once a day. I feel so much better. I am able to ignore the noise, and when I do hear it...it don't go into panic mode. I am sleeping better than ever."

JuztaGirl November 23, 2014

For Panic Disorder: "Took Klonopin first and I felt drunk. My speech was slurred and it was too strong for me. I took 4 tablets a day. Then switched to TEVA Clonzepam and panic attacks are gone shaking gone not being able to walk or talk gone able to drive once and a while at times I still suffer from panic in my sleep but not like before. I feel very confident on this medication The only real drawback is that it is a controlled substance and during a winter storm if I cannot get my medicines I start shaking and can't talk or walk. "

Guitarjudy (taken for 10 years or more) November 22, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: "Love this medicine. Great for bipolar and anxiety. I try not to use it all the time, it won't work the same if you take it all the time. This medicine is safe. I see some people have be on it for over 20 years!"

JakeFukk (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 22, 2014

For Restless Legs Syndrome: "Restless legs, sleep dramatically improved. Used for years until I moved to new town and saw new doctor who discontinued therapy. Best relief ever obtained from any meds tried. I also have myofascial pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, bruxism (broke off a large filling due to nightly grinding), anxiety, occasional panic attacks and a stressful home environment."

jaybird55 November 19, 2014

For Anxiety: "Clonazepam is the best medicine I've ever taken. I've been dealing with anxiety most of my life. Clonazepam makes me more relaxed, eliminates my racing, worrying thoughts, and lets me get back to enjoying life again. It even gets rid of my dizziness brought on by stress."

lxm21 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I was prescribed 3mg a day but don't want to take that much so I am trying hard to tapper to 2mg I am at 2.25mg. I still sometimes feel a little bit of anxiety not real bad but catch myself starting to get in my head and then I will breath and talk myself out of my head but why can't the medicine just keep me out of my head all the time. I never had any anxiety or panic disorder, I have always had manageable obsessive compulsive disorder. Will I ever feel like me again? I know if I am not careful I would become home bound and just sit and waste. I have a young daughter and it is not fair for her. The Klonopin does work but I feel like I can feel it wear off or that it is coming time for my next dose, or is that all in my crazy head."

blonddraider (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 13, 2014

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Periodic Limb Movement Disorder: "Have been on Klonopin since 2004--it works the best for me. I've had 2 sleep studies, which have shown moderate RLS and PLMS, with some sIeep apnea. I have tried Requip, Sinemet and Mirapex, even getting the Dr. to up the dose of one of them, but did not have the immediate relief that Klonopin brings. I've had a bit of a hard time with my Dr. to fill the script, because it's a controlled substance. I've explained to him that I have not had to increase my Klonopin dosage much in the 10 years that I've been taking it (0.5mg to 1 mg). The one time I did not take it, I woke up 4 hours later like a bolt of lightning struck me. It's necessary for my PLMS, and to function in life!"

PLMSgal (taken for 10 years or more) November 13, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Many people are unreasonably scared of Klonopin's bad withdrawal dramas. Well... It is true. It is a painful process to get away from Klonopin once you stepped into its comfortable zone, but I want to say I would rather feel relaxed and comfortable than struggling with unnecessary anxiety caused by Neurotransmitter unbalances. This medication truly gave me a freedom from fear and agitation and get back to my life."

kamoroj (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 9, 2014

213 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Made me EXTREMELY sleepy/Drowsy and didn't really feel a difference in my anxiety. Still searching."

EricaMora October 29, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I've been through a lot of loss in my life. Not quite sure if that's why but all of a sudden horrible panic attacks ! I also have equilibrium problems I can work and do most normal things but it's still a pain. My primary care prescribed this to me about 4 yrs ago. I love it. It definitely helps but now instead of a half milligram I am taking a whole once a day. But I guess my body has built a tolerance. "

81 October 29, 2014

For Panic Disorder: "Works Amazingly!"

Joey Moley (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2014

For Anxiety: "Works Amazingly! Obliterated ALL my anxiety's"

Joey Castle October 26, 2014

For Anxiety: "It's almost as if I'm a new person, or the person I'm meant to be. My mind used to be filled with sad, negative, anxious thoughts but now they don't exist thanks to this pill. I still have some social anxiety but it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. I never wanted to admit that I needed medicine to help me, because seeing the way other pills made my friends act turned me off. Clonazepam really does work wonders for me, some say it makes them tired but it doesn't happen like that for me (just don't take it while drinking alcohol, found that out the hard way)."

creepynoona (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 26, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "Works Amazingly!"

Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "This medicine obliterated my social anxiety,anxiety ,fear,phobia,paranoia,panic,worrying and racing thoughts! I can actually function again thanks to a little green pill. I feel like superman now! I'm no longer chained downed by my own mind! I've been battling through it for years and now it's finally gone! I can be outgoing again! I feel calm now."

Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2014

156 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I've been in a trauma back in 1990 a week after I had no clue what was wrong I was guinea pigged with you name in then put on Klonopin 1 mg 9 times a day now was on 4 1 mg cut down to 3. It honesty is the only thing out of everything I've taken that gave me back a normal life it goes straight to my chest and takes ALL my anxiety and panic away. Better than 20 mg Xanax by far because its long lasting. "

Denise 10 October 20, 2014

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I have social anxiety & take this medication on an as needed basis. I have noticed a huge change in myself once I got the dosage right. I wouldn't be able to function in social situations without it."

Galieness615 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 20, 2014

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I am 60 & have been on Klonopin for over 20 yrs. I have tried every thing under the sun, no kidding. I have not only anxiety, but chronic depression, bi-polar disorder, limb jerking, panic attacks to the extreme. I am so sensitive to meds, it's scary. So when I find something that works I stick with it. I usually only take "Brand Name", good insurance, or I couldn't. I'll tell you from experience, if you stick with an exact time line on taking it, rather than as needed, you will do a lot better. I have never had any side effects from it, a blessing. It helps with all of the above. I took myself off of about 17 medications a doc, had me on. I call them stackers. For a while I did not even know who I was. Now, I am stable, doing the best I ever have."

bjsd October 18, 2014

161 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Migraine Prevention: "I am so happy with clonazepam. My daughter has had migraines from the age of 5 and now she is 11. She's been on it for less than a month and the results are good. I have suffered with her sleeping in a dark room for hours until she feels better but now with this medicine we have rested. Although she gets the attacks they are not as bad as before."

muzaza October 12, 2014

For Anxiety: "Excellent for long lasting relief on minimal dosage. Rarely causes weakness/sleepiness, but does not give the user euphoria."

Seahorse 69 (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 10, 2014

For Panic Disorder: "I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, major depression, and panic/anxiety attacks. I have had PTSD most of my life I just didn't know what it was. I have been in and out of therapy for 15 years now. My psychiatrist has put me on all kinds of combinations of medications. Right now I am on 40 mg of Celexa once a day and 2mg of clonazepam 4x a day. I have been on Lorazepam and Ativan but they only work a few days. I was on Xanax for many years and it worked great, my dosage kept going up, I was taking 2 mg 4x a day and still had anxiety attack. I am now on clonazepam and have been for most of the last 12 years. Occasionally they will stop working and I am put on Xanax after 2 months they stop working and I am put on clonazepam again and they work again. "

Swill75 October 9, 2014