Pill Identifier App

7.3
Summary of Zoloft reviews 564 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Zoloft

Review by Clay D:

For Social Anxiety Disorder: Changed my life. Night and day difference. Only side effect... Sleepiness

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2015 3:56 AM

Review by Amr0k:

For Depression: Went on Zoloft after Celexa stopped working and I quit cold turkey(don't do!!) Made me feel 10x worse within days. Not for me. Now on Pristiq which helps but has horrible withdrawals if you skip or are too late for a pill.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 23, 2015 11:46 AM

Review by Mohammad_au (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Depression: Zoloft has been a lifesaver. Something that helps keep my crippling MDD and SAD at bay and make it through life normally. Even happier as this was the 1st antidepressant I tried and it worked! Also no side effects at all. Thank you God.

March 21, 2015 1:16 AM

Review by Sare (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Social Anxiety Disorder: Headaches and a little nausea at the start, now 4 months in, I don't know how I coped before. The anxious "bad butterflies" that I thought were normal, have gone away. Obsessive over thinking and cringing after I got home because what I may have said, has gone away. Feeling almost hyper active and intense when in a group situation, almost gone. Road rage....work in progress! Hahaha. Sex drive has diminished but this might be a good thing as was obsessive about it before. Less pressure. Wish I had started a lot earlier. Thought my anxiety was part of my personality, but the reality is, without it, I'm back to me again.

March 20, 2015 5:20 AM

Review by Heimer:

For Social Anxiety Disorder: I took sertraline twice. Before it helped a lot, been off it for a year or so and I need to get back on it but I'm scared to take the first pill.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 9, 2015 9:15 PM

Review by Januaru:

For Social Anxiety Disorder: No terrible side effects a side from severe headaches when I miss a dose. Completely regulated my anxiety and mood.

February 24, 2015 12:55 AM

Review by nadinatal:

For Panic Disorder: One week on Zoloft, no more bad dreams and nightmares.I can't remember last time I slept so well.I feel little better with my anxiety and this gives me hope.

February 23, 2015 7:11 PM

Review by Tttttttt:

For Social Anxiety Disorder: Absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it. I never used to talk to anyone and as soon as I started Zoloft I made so many new friends and I actually talk to people! Instead of sitting in my room being depressed and having anxiety attacks. It really works.

February 23, 2015 1:17 AM

Review by KellyBird57 (taken for 10 years or more):

For Panic Disorder: It worked pretty well for a long time; I've been on it about 12 years and have had no real issue with it. The problem is that I've been on the max for a while and it's not helping me much anymore.

February 19, 2015 5:17 PM

Review by Alliey (taken for less than 1 month):

For Depression: I was on Celexa for a year and it wasn't working for me. Then my doctor prescribed me Zoloft and it's my fourth day taking it and I love it. I finally have a clear head on my shoulders. And for the first time in a long time, I don't feel depressed at all. I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from depression.

119 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 15, 2015 4:40 PM

Review by Codr (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Depression: This medicine completely changed my life. Before I got on it, I was in deep depression and had a horrible chemical imbalance in my brain. I have been on this medicine for 2 months. This is wonderful. Now I'm more happy, smiling, and the chemicals in my brain are balanced. I did gain 3 pounds since on this although it was supposed to decrease appetite.

February 13, 2015 10:58 PM

Review by Renee8914:

For Panic Disorder: This has been a miracle for me. I do have to take the name brand though. The fillers they use in generics tear my stomach up.

February 2, 2015 11:04 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Social Anxiety Disorder: Zoloft has helped me to be more social and therefore make more friends. It also makes me feel less awkward and just overall more happy.

February 1, 2015 10:44 PM

Review by Stuarttee (taken for 10 years or more):

For Panic Disorder: Been on Zoloft for years and have never looked back. Although, one doctor reduced my dosage and had to up it again, after several weeks. Absolutely no side effects, unless you can call being cheerful, a bad thing!

January 29, 2015 11:44 PM

Review by Zatch:

For Depression: Lately I've been having really bad panic attacks, migraines, night terrors/nightmares every night for three weeks I started Zoloft last night and it already started working within a night I'm more calm and feel like my old self already.

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2015 6:23 AM

Review by Lou1985 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Depression: IT'S MY SAVIOR, I was in severe anxiety and depression for the last 6 months, it felt like there was no hope anymore, started taking Zoloft, and today is my 4th week. It's not that I don't feel depressed anymore, I FEEL HAPPY, enjoying every moment of life, I go to work full of motivation now, I feel like nothing can stress me out, you sound very confident in front of your colleagues. I am so thankful for this medicine, it gave me my potential, my efficiency and my life back. No significant side effects, other than weight gain.

135 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2015 6:05 PM

Review by Winnie333 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Panic Disorder: I have suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks for almost 13 years. Literally every day I was anxious from the time I woke up until I went to bed. Racing thoughts, constant anxiety, and at one point would hardly go out in public fearing a panic attack. Zoloft has changed my life COMPLETELY!! No more racing thoughts or anxiety!! Feeling like a normal person again and actually enjoying life and even laughing! Took two months to start feeling full results. Main side effect was sleeping all the time and loss of appetite. Highly recommend!!

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2015 12:42 AM

Review by lollipop759 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Panic Disorder: I have suffered with depression since I was 16. When I was 21 I started to experience anxiety which developed into a full blown panic disorder. I was afraid of driving, going to work, being with friends, almost anything made me experience horrible physical sensations. In September 2014 I was prescribed prozac this increased my anxiety so was given an anti psychotic which worked but I did not feel anything I felt like a zombie. 5 weeks into taking sertraline I haven't had a panic attack since the first week and when I do get anxiety it goes away quickly and is much less intense. It has given me my confidence back and lifted my mood. For anyone suffering with panic disorder I would recommend giving this a try. I'm on 50mg a day.

January 24, 2015 1:29 PM

Review by Mirgirl (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: I started Zoloft 3 weeks ago for panic attacks but I am having a hard time with the side effects. I feel like it has made my anxiety even worse but I am going to continue taking it until I get over the initial starting side effects.

January 23, 2015 4:49 PM

Review by LoveSupps:

For Social Anxiety Disorder: Zoloft got rid of my anxiety (I have general anxiety) at 50 mg. At 75 Mg, my tics started improving greatly (lessening). Unfortunately though, Zoloft made me more depressed, in an apathetic way. I suspect it's the decrease in dopamine due to raising my serotonin. Dr is adding Wellbutrin. Maybe I'll get my sex drive back too (which Zoloft also squashed). Overall, for Anxiety, it works very well for me.

January 21, 2015 4:41 PM

Review by BarbaricCupcakemuffin:

For Panic Disorder: My entire life I have had problems with severe anxiety, panic attacks, depression and portion control. (In other words I ate to make myself feel better). I was not overweight. I also would have Obsessive compulsive disorder thoughts for days, weeks, years about events that did not even matter. After taking Zoloft for two months all of my conditions as listed above has ceased to exist. I do not feel the need to eat all the time, I do not have OCD thoughts anymore, depression, anxiety, etc. has disappeared. It honestly brings me to tears thinking about suffering like I have for the past 22 years. Thank you, Zoloft.

January 20, 2015 4:55 PM

Review by 37505253:

For Panic Disorder: Well, I'm sitting here in the ER after having increased my Zoloft dosage. It was absolutely horrific! I think I am very sensitive to medications. When I was on 25mg for the first 3 days, everything went well. When I increased to 50mg, as directed, I had every side effect for Serotonin Syndrome imaginable. Now I don know if I should discontinue or go back to the lower M.g.'s.

January 9, 2015 7:32 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more):

For Depression: I have had depression since I can remember. Lost lots of relations because of it. Got on it eleven years ago and have more friends then ever.

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 5, 2015 10:27 PM

Review by krquire11:

For Social Anxiety Disorder: I have been struggling with social anxiety disorder and a low-level functioning depression for most of my life. Four years went by with no medication, and during this time I was very paranoid and lost all of my friends. It wasn't until I met my boyfriend that I saw I couldn't truly function this way. I finally admitted to myself that I might need to be on medication. It's been about two months and I feel awesome. I am taking 50mg everyday, and was able to go on a Christmas vacation where my boyfriend and I met each other's families. This would never have been doable before. I am thoroughly satisfied, and am so happy with my decision. I still have leftover anxiety symptoms but I am working on that in therapy.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 5, 2015 3:10 PM

Review by Duls (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Panic Disorder: Zoloft gives me no negative side effects, no weight gain, no "zombie" effect, the only problem is that it makes me pretty restless when trying to fall asleep, but it isn't a huge problem. It really helps me with my agoraphobia, two months ago I could barely leave the house. I also tried Paxil, Prozac, and Lexapro - all of which did not help much. Zoloft it is.

January 5, 2015 10:07 AM