User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 43 medications

Cluster-Tic Syndrome 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 625 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Clonazepam

Review by JakeFukk (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: Love this medicine. Great for bipolar and anxiety. I try not to use it all the time, it won't work the same if you take it all the time. This medicine is safe. I see some people have be on it for over 20 years!

November 22, 2014 3:52 AM

Review by blonddraider (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I was prescribed 3mg a day but don't want to take that much so I am trying hard to tapper to 2mg I am at 2.25mg. I still sometimes feel a little bit of anxiety not real bad but catch myself starting to get in my head and then I will breath and talk myself out of my head but why can't the medicine just keep me out of my head all the time. I never had any anxiety or panic disorder, I have always had manageable obsessive compulsive disorder. Will I ever feel like me again? I know if I am not careful I would become home bound and just sit and waste. I have a young daughter and it is not fair for her. The Klonopin does work but I feel like I can feel it wear off or that it is coming time for my next dose, or is that all in my crazy head.

November 13, 2014 10:07 PM

Review by kamoroj (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Many people are unreasonably scared of Klonopin's bad withdrawal dramas. Well... It is true. It is a painful process to get away from Klonopin once you stepped into its comfortable zone, but I want to say I would rather feel relaxed and comfortable than struggling with unnecessary anxiety caused by Neurotransmitter unbalances. This medication truly gave me a freedom from fear and agitation and get back to my life.

November 9, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by EricaMora:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Made me EXTREMELY sleepy/Drowsy and didn't really feel a difference in my anxiety. Still searching.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 29, 2014 9:38 PM

Review by Joey Moley (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: Works Amazingly!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 10:25 PM

Review by Joey Castle:

For Anxiety: Works Amazingly! Obliterated ALL my anxiety's

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 10:24 PM

Review by creepynoona (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: It's almost as if I'm a new person, or the person I'm meant to be. My mind used to be filled with sad, negative, anxious thoughts but now they don't exist thanks to this pill. I still have some social anxiety but it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. I never wanted to admit that I needed medicine to help me, because seeing the way other pills made my friends act turned me off. Clonazepam really does work wonders for me, some say it makes them tired but it doesn't happen like that for me (just don't take it while drinking alcohol, found that out the hard way).

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 10:24 PM

Review by Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: Works Amazingly!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 10:20 PM

Review by Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: This medicine obliterated my social anxiety,anxiety ,fear,phobia,paranoia,panic,worrying and racing thoughts! I can actually function again thanks to a little green pill. I feel like superman now! I'm no longer chained downed by my own mind! I've been battling through it for years and now it's finally gone! I can be outgoing again! I feel calm now.

October 25, 2014 8:24 PM

Review by Galieness615 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I have social anxiety & take this medication on an as needed basis. I have noticed a huge change in myself once I got the dosage right. I wouldn't be able to function in social situations without it.

October 20, 2014 11:50 AM

Review by muzaza:

For Migraine Prevention: I am so happy with clonazepam. My daughter has had migraines from the age of 5 and now she is 11. She's been on it for less than a month and the results are good. I have suffered with her sleeping in a dark room for hours until she feels better but now with this medicine we have rested. Although she gets the attacks they are not as bad as before.

October 12, 2014 3:56 PM

Review by Seahorse 69 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Anxiety: Excellent for long lasting relief on minimal dosage. Rarely causes weakness/sleepiness, but does not give the user euphoria.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 10, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by Swill75:

For Panic Disorder: I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, major depression, and panic/anxiety attacks. I have had PTSD most of my life I just didn't know what it was. I have been in and out of therapy for 15 years now. My psychiatrist has put me on all kinds of combinations of medications. Right now I am on 40 mg of Celexa once a day and 2mg of clonazepam 4x a day. I have been on Lorazepam and Ativan but they only work a few days. I was on Xanax for many years and it worked great, my dosage kept going up, I was taking 2 mg 4x a day and still had anxiety attack. I am now on clonazepam and have been for most of the last 12 years. Occasionally they will stop working and I am put on Xanax after 2 months they stop working and I am put on clonazepam again and they work again.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 9, 2014 5:30 PM

Review by Rickyt7:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I take 4mg of Klonopin per day. I have done so for more than two years. I went to a clinic where a "no benzo" policy was established and I was taken off the medicine. I went through two years of agony. Neurontin was given as a substitute...it made me depressed, and nauseous. I finally had to go to a private doctor to be put back on my Klonopin and am returning to normal. The only issue I would mention is that it is not a fast acting medicine.

October 3, 2014 2:49 PM

Review by cwburke:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: I have very bad panic and anxiety attacks. Attack would last for up to 3 to 4 hours. It first started when I was 30 years old and was admitted to a mental institution for a month for my own protection. I am now 46 years old ,when I now feel an attack coming on I can basically control it now and take 1 mg of Klonopin. It does take some time to work, but when it kicks in, it works great. I did at one stage try go off it, but the withdrawals were so bad I had to go back on it. I take 1mg at night and then as needed. To all you people out there who think you are alone with this monster in your head, you are not. Think and say positive thoughts, its works.

October 1, 2014 10:40 PM

Review by bigbie (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: Helped with the manic episode

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2014 11:31 AM

Review by PanicNoMore (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: Pretty much a lifesaver. I've been struggling for years with panic/anxiety attacks and it has had a negative effect on my social life. Especially in school. I was always afraid to get up in class to speak class and found myself avoiding it all together if possible. My voice would shake, I'd trip over my own words, I'd start sweating and my heart would race so fast that you could practically hear it. Having social anxiety has been a nightmare. It stemmed from years of bullying and abuse growing up and never had any hope until my Dr prescribed 0.5mg of clonazepam twice a day. I take one in the morning and one at night. I can now go to class with confidence and wasn't anxious at all when I had to read aloud. I was completely calm. I love it.

September 25, 2014 1:23 AM

Review by almostcrazy (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: My anxiety came out of the blue. I had been suffering from depression and waited until I was close to rock bottom before seeing a psychiatrist. He put me on Zoloft and for about 10 days I convinced myself it was all getting better...then WHAM! I started waking up with panic that was overtaking my entire body! I took Xanax just to go to sleep for an hour. A counselor tried to get me to do breathing and muscle relaxation exercises but I was too anxious to concentrate. I had to take off work because I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT FUNCTION! My Psychiatrist just put me on Klonopin 1mg 3x a day. That's a lot but hopefully I can taper off soon & the Zoloft can do it's job. I can now think clearly and not panic at the simple thought of bathing!

September 20, 2014 8:10 PM

Review by SpazzySpazz (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: A very good medication. I never felt so calm in my entire life. Withdrawals from it do suck though. I take it as needed

September 18, 2014 12:48 PM

Review by Sunnyholly:

For Insomnia: I have had chronic insomnia for 15 years. Tried many things...Benadryl pills at bedtime, Roserem and melatonin, all of which worked for a little while, and then stopped. I was prescribed 1 mg of clonazepam an hour before bedtime, and I find it a miracle pill. I take it a few nights a week and I have had wonderful results. Not being able to fall asleep is terrible for ones life. It leaves you irritable, and unable to function the next day. This medication was truly a lifesaver for me!

September 10, 2014 10:54 PM

Review by kjdmeTX (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Anxiety: I had become so nervous driving or riding in a car. My doc prescribed 2 mg Klonopin/Clonazepam and it worked wonders. No side effects and only take it at bedtime.

September 9, 2014 10:34 PM

Review by Dnz (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I started getting anxiety about a year ago out of the blue. I had to go to the ER because I thought I was dying or something. All my tests came back negative. The doctor told me it was an anxiety attack. I got sent home with nothing. A few days later I had another one. I went to my PHP and put me on clonazepam. I try not to take them if I don't need it, but you never know when it may manifest. So I try to take half doses to make my script stretch and to also not be as dependent. I noticed that it works but to a less degree. I commute to school and work a full time job so my mind is always running. In a nutshell, this medication works.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 8, 2014 12:38 PM

Review by Anne-Ana:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: Great for Panic disorder.

September 3, 2014 1:40 PM

Review by Flipper Jackson:

For Anxiety: They make my anxiety go away instantly. They let me feel normal around other people. Comfortable in my own skin. Lastly they give me energy to get through my day, like I Used to.

September 1, 2014 6:59 AM

Review by Laura C18 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Anxiety: I have anxiety and am agoraphobic. I have constant anxiety, which I can usually deal with without medicines. But when my anxiety becomes extreme, clonazepam calms me quickly. It also works when I take one before I am going to be in a situation that I know will cause my anxiety to be intolerable (like a crowded grocery store). I take them only as needed, not necessarily every day, so I don't worry about addiction or withdrawals. However, I did go through withdrawal once. I found that cutting back on my dosage over a couple of days alleviated my withdrawal symptoms. This medicine has helped me face my fears and I fully expect to one day either use it rarely or completely stop needing it.

August 30, 2014 5:16 PM