User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 43 medications

Cluster-Tic Syndrome 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 633 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Clonazepam

Review by dirtypaws:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Reply to reviewer bjsd - I can't believe what you said in your post. I have experienced jolts and jerking of my right leg for 12 years. It took 11 years to find a doctor to take it seriously. My neurologist is going to start me on Klonopin so I enjoy reading the reviews. I have been on Ativan which helps but not much. Just knowing that I am not crazy helps so much. Thank you.

December 12, 2014 10:07 AM

Review by OLiver26a:

For Benzodiazepine Withdrawal: Been on it long term, coming of it slowly but seem to be having some side effects. Then again doing better then I thought.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 3, 2014 1:43 AM

Review by Guitarjudy (taken for 10 years or more):

For Panic Disorder: Took Klonopin first and I felt drunk. My speech was slurred and it was too strong for me. I took 4 tablets a day. Then switched to TEVA Clonzepam and panic attacks are gone shaking gone not being able to walk or talk gone able to drive once and a while at times I still suffer from panic in my sleep but not like before. I feel very confident on this medication The only real drawback is that it is a controlled substance and during a winter storm if I cannot get my medicines I start shaking and can't talk or walk.

November 22, 2014 10:50 PM

Review by JakeFukk (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: Love this medicine. Great for bipolar and anxiety. I try not to use it all the time, it won't work the same if you take it all the time. This medicine is safe. I see some people have be on it for over 20 years!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 22, 2014 3:52 AM

Review by jaybird55:

For Restless Legs Syndrome: Restless legs, sleep dramatically improved. Used for years until I moved to new town and saw new doctor who discontinued therapy. Best relief ever obtained from any meds tried. I also have myofascial pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, bruxism (broke off a large filling due to nightly grinding), anxiety, occasional panic attacks and a stressful home environment.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 19, 2014 9:33 PM

Review by lxm21 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: Clonazepam is the best medicine I've ever taken. I've been dealing with anxiety most of my life. Clonazepam makes me more relaxed, eliminates my racing, worrying thoughts, and lets me get back to enjoying life again. It even gets rid of my dizziness brought on by stress.

November 16, 2014 12:56 PM

Review by blonddraider (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I was prescribed 3mg a day but don't want to take that much so I am trying hard to tapper to 2mg I am at 2.25mg. I still sometimes feel a little bit of anxiety not real bad but catch myself starting to get in my head and then I will breath and talk myself out of my head but why can't the medicine just keep me out of my head all the time. I never had any anxiety or panic disorder, I have always had manageable obsessive compulsive disorder. Will I ever feel like me again? I know if I am not careful I would become home bound and just sit and waste. I have a young daughter and it is not fair for her. The Klonopin does work but I feel like I can feel it wear off or that it is coming time for my next dose, or is that all in my crazy head.

November 13, 2014 10:07 PM

Review by kamoroj (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Many people are unreasonably scared of Klonopin's bad withdrawal dramas. Well... It is true. It is a painful process to get away from Klonopin once you stepped into its comfortable zone, but I want to say I would rather feel relaxed and comfortable than struggling with unnecessary anxiety caused by Neurotransmitter unbalances. This medication truly gave me a freedom from fear and agitation and get back to my life.

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 9, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by EricaMora:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Made me EXTREMELY sleepy/Drowsy and didn't really feel a difference in my anxiety. Still searching.

October 29, 2014 9:38 PM

Review by 81:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I've been through a lot of loss in my life. Not quite sure if that's why but all of a sudden horrible panic attacks ! I also have equilibrium problems I can work and do most normal things but it's still a pain. My primary care prescribed this to me about 4 yrs ago. I love it. It definitely helps but now instead of a half milligram I am taking a whole once a day. But I guess my body has built a tolerance.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 29, 2014 10:27 AM

Review by Joey Moley (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: Works Amazingly!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 10:25 PM

Review by Joey Castle:

For Anxiety: Works Amazingly! Obliterated ALL my anxiety's

October 26, 2014 10:24 PM

Review by creepynoona (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: It's almost as if I'm a new person, or the person I'm meant to be. My mind used to be filled with sad, negative, anxious thoughts but now they don't exist thanks to this pill. I still have some social anxiety but it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. I never wanted to admit that I needed medicine to help me, because seeing the way other pills made my friends act turned me off. Clonazepam really does work wonders for me, some say it makes them tired but it doesn't happen like that for me (just don't take it while drinking alcohol, found that out the hard way).

October 26, 2014 10:24 PM

Review by Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: Works Amazingly!

October 26, 2014 10:20 PM

Review by Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: This medicine obliterated my social anxiety,anxiety ,fear,phobia,paranoia,panic,worrying and racing thoughts! I can actually function again thanks to a little green pill. I feel like superman now! I'm no longer chained downed by my own mind! I've been battling through it for years and now it's finally gone! I can be outgoing again! I feel calm now.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2014 8:24 PM

Review by Denise 10:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: I've been in a trauma back in 1990 a week after I had no clue what was wrong I was guinea pigged with you name in then put on Klonopin 1 mg 9 times a day now was on 4 1 mg cut down to 3. It honesty is the only thing out of everything I've taken that gave me back a normal life it goes straight to my chest and takes ALL my anxiety and panic away. Better than 20 mg Xanax by far because its long lasting.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 20, 2014 7:40 PM

Review by Galieness615 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I have social anxiety & take this medication on an as needed basis. I have noticed a huge change in myself once I got the dosage right. I wouldn't be able to function in social situations without it.

October 20, 2014 11:50 AM

Review by bjsd:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I am 60 & have been on Klonopin for over 20 yrs. I have tried every thing under the sun, no kidding. I have not only anxiety, but chronic depression, bi-polar disorder, limb jerking, panic attacks to the extreme. I am so sensitive to meds, it's scary. So when I find something that works I stick with it. I usually only take "Brand Name", good insurance, or I couldn't. I'll tell you from experience, if you stick with an exact time line on taking it, rather than as needed, you will do a lot better. I have never had any side effects from it, a blessing. It helps with all of the above. I took myself off of about 17 medications a doc, had me on. I call them stackers. For a while I did not even know who I was. Now, I am stable, doing the best I ever have.

October 18, 2014 5:04 AM

Review by muzaza:

For Migraine Prevention: I am so happy with clonazepam. My daughter has had migraines from the age of 5 and now she is 11. She's been on it for less than a month and the results are good. I have suffered with her sleeping in a dark room for hours until she feels better but now with this medicine we have rested. Although she gets the attacks they are not as bad as before.

October 12, 2014 3:56 PM

Review by Seahorse 69 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Anxiety: Excellent for long lasting relief on minimal dosage. Rarely causes weakness/sleepiness, but does not give the user euphoria.

October 10, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by Swill75:

For Panic Disorder: I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, major depression, and panic/anxiety attacks. I have had PTSD most of my life I just didn't know what it was. I have been in and out of therapy for 15 years now. My psychiatrist has put me on all kinds of combinations of medications. Right now I am on 40 mg of Celexa once a day and 2mg of clonazepam 4x a day. I have been on Lorazepam and Ativan but they only work a few days. I was on Xanax for many years and it worked great, my dosage kept going up, I was taking 2 mg 4x a day and still had anxiety attack. I am now on clonazepam and have been for most of the last 12 years. Occasionally they will stop working and I am put on Xanax after 2 months they stop working and I am put on clonazepam again and they work again.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 9, 2014 5:30 PM

Review by Rickyt7:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I take 4mg of Klonopin per day. I have done so for more than two years. I went to a clinic where a "no benzo" policy was established and I was taken off the medicine. I went through two years of agony. Neurontin was given as a substitute...it made me depressed, and nauseous. I finally had to go to a private doctor to be put back on my Klonopin and am returning to normal. The only issue I would mention is that it is not a fast acting medicine.

October 3, 2014 2:49 PM

Review by cwburke:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: I have very bad panic and anxiety attacks. Attack would last for up to 3 to 4 hours. It first started when I was 30 years old and was admitted to a mental institution for a month for my own protection. I am now 46 years old ,when I now feel an attack coming on I can basically control it now and take 1 mg of Klonopin. It does take some time to work, but when it kicks in, it works great. I did at one stage try go off it, but the withdrawals were so bad I had to go back on it. I take 1mg at night and then as needed. To all you people out there who think you are alone with this monster in your head, you are not. Think and say positive thoughts, its works.

October 1, 2014 10:40 PM

Review by bigbie (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: Helped with the manic episode

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2014 11:31 AM

Review by PanicNoMore (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: Pretty much a lifesaver. I've been struggling for years with panic/anxiety attacks and it has had a negative effect on my social life. Especially in school. I was always afraid to get up in class to speak class and found myself avoiding it all together if possible. My voice would shake, I'd trip over my own words, I'd start sweating and my heart would race so fast that you could practically hear it. Having social anxiety has been a nightmare. It stemmed from years of bullying and abuse growing up and never had any hope until my Dr prescribed 0.5mg of clonazepam twice a day. I take one in the morning and one at night. I can now go to class with confidence and wasn't anxious at all when I had to read aloud. I was completely calm. I love it.

September 25, 2014 1:23 AM