User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 43 medications

Cluster-Tic Syndrome 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 643 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Clonazepam

Review by MacMystie:

For Insomnia: It will probably stop working at some point to help you fall asleep. It did for me.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 24, 2015 12:24 AM

Review by smariedddd (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I have severe panic attacks and bipolar. I used to be on Xanax for six years. Now my Obamacare new Dr refuses. Klonopin doesn't help my panic attacks. A little calm but makes me very angry and mean. Not as strong as Xanax. Doesn't help anxiety attacks, takes too long. My heart still races.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 23, 2015 1:30 AM

Review by siyal:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Periodic Limb Movement Disorder: sleep start shoulder and neck jerks

January 3, 2015 3:11 PM

Review by Dirty Drew (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Bipolar Disorder: I take 2mg 3 x a day. I don't feel weird. I feel normal. No side effects noted.

December 30, 2014 3:14 PM

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Makes me feel very depressed and anxious and agitated . It makes me feel suicidal and I can't sleep.

December 27, 2014 5:08 AM

Review by proselytise (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: I use it for social anxiety and continuous thoughts, it works well and now I am far away from continuously thinking about things which are of no importance, but it makes me dizzy too, taking it for months 0.5 mg at night with 0.5 mg alprazolam at day time and 20 mg escitalopram.

December 24, 2014 4:49 AM

Review by dirtypaws:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Reply to reviewer bjsd - I can't believe what you said in your post. I have experienced jolts and jerking of my right leg for 12 years. It took 11 years to find a doctor to take it seriously. My neurologist is going to start me on Klonopin so I enjoy reading the reviews. I have been on Ativan which helps but not much. Just knowing that I am not crazy helps so much. Thank you.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 12, 2014 10:07 AM

Review by OLiver26a:

For Benzodiazepine Withdrawal: Been on it long term, coming of it slowly but seem to be having some side effects. Then again doing better then I thought.

December 3, 2014 1:43 AM

Review by Doctorproctor:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I was originally prescribed 0.5 mg of Klonopin once a day with Zoloft 50mg once a day. It worked for a while but stopped and soon after, my doctor prescribed me to Klonopin 1mg once a day and Zoloft 100mg once a day.. After just three days I felt amazing results and like a changed person. No more stress, anxiety, panic or depression. Wonderful medicine to take. Just remember to meditate, walk, and stay outdoors to also help. You've got to also help yourself without relying on the medicines but they still work.

November 29, 2014 3:03 PM

Review by jimmypop (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: I was prescribed this along with Cymbalta and Atarax to help with diagnosed Agoraphobia with panic disorder and depression. I have only been on 0.5mg twice daily for 5 days and I'm already noticing an improvement. Hoping some of the drowsiness goes away eventually, but I'm sure it will. So far it seems like a life saver. I have been searching for the right treatment and physician to help me for over 15 plus years and finally feel like some relief has finally arrived. Will have to see over time though, but so far very satisfied with Klonopins results.

November 24, 2014 1:30 PM

Review by JuztaGirl:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I suffer from Tinnitus, which causes me great anxiety. My doctor put me on Klonopin 3 times a day 0.5 mg along with Ambien and Celexa once a day. I feel so much better. I am able to ignore the noise, and when I do hear it...it don't go into panic mode. I am sleeping better than ever.

November 23, 2014 12:44 PM

Review by Guitarjudy (taken for 10 years or more):

For Panic Disorder: Took Klonopin first and I felt drunk. My speech was slurred and it was too strong for me. I took 4 tablets a day. Then switched to TEVA Clonzepam and panic attacks are gone shaking gone not being able to walk or talk gone able to drive once and a while at times I still suffer from panic in my sleep but not like before. I feel very confident on this medication The only real drawback is that it is a controlled substance and during a winter storm if I cannot get my medicines I start shaking and can't talk or walk.

November 22, 2014 10:50 PM

Review by JakeFukk (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: Love this medicine. Great for bipolar and anxiety. I try not to use it all the time, it won't work the same if you take it all the time. This medicine is safe. I see some people have be on it for over 20 years!

November 22, 2014 3:52 AM

Review by jaybird55:

For Restless Legs Syndrome: Restless legs, sleep dramatically improved. Used for years until I moved to new town and saw new doctor who discontinued therapy. Best relief ever obtained from any meds tried. I also have myofascial pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis, bruxism (broke off a large filling due to nightly grinding), anxiety, occasional panic attacks and a stressful home environment.

November 19, 2014 9:33 PM

Review by lxm21 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: Clonazepam is the best medicine I've ever taken. I've been dealing with anxiety most of my life. Clonazepam makes me more relaxed, eliminates my racing, worrying thoughts, and lets me get back to enjoying life again. It even gets rid of my dizziness brought on by stress.

November 16, 2014 12:56 PM

Review by blonddraider (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I was prescribed 3mg a day but don't want to take that much so I am trying hard to tapper to 2mg I am at 2.25mg. I still sometimes feel a little bit of anxiety not real bad but catch myself starting to get in my head and then I will breath and talk myself out of my head but why can't the medicine just keep me out of my head all the time. I never had any anxiety or panic disorder, I have always had manageable obsessive compulsive disorder. Will I ever feel like me again? I know if I am not careful I would become home bound and just sit and waste. I have a young daughter and it is not fair for her. The Klonopin does work but I feel like I can feel it wear off or that it is coming time for my next dose, or is that all in my crazy head.

November 13, 2014 10:07 PM

Review by PLMSgal (taken for 10 years or more):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Periodic Limb Movement Disorder: Have been on Klonopin since 2004--it works the best for me. I've had 2 sleep studies, which have shown moderate RLS and PLMS, with some sIeep apnea. I have tried Requip, Sinemet and Mirapex, even getting the Dr. to up the dose of one of them, but did not have the immediate relief that Klonopin brings. I've had a bit of a hard time with my Dr. to fill the script, because it's a controlled substance. I've explained to him that I have not had to increase my Klonopin dosage much in the 10 years that I've been taking it (0.5mg to 1 mg). The one time I did not take it, I woke up 4 hours later like a bolt of lightning struck me. It's necessary for my PLMS, and to function in life!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 13, 2014 4:10 PM

Review by kamoroj (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Many people are unreasonably scared of Klonopin's bad withdrawal dramas. Well... It is true. It is a painful process to get away from Klonopin once you stepped into its comfortable zone, but I want to say I would rather feel relaxed and comfortable than struggling with unnecessary anxiety caused by Neurotransmitter unbalances. This medication truly gave me a freedom from fear and agitation and get back to my life.

123 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 9, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by EricaMora:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Made me EXTREMELY sleepy/Drowsy and didn't really feel a difference in my anxiety. Still searching.

October 29, 2014 9:38 PM

Review by 81:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I've been through a lot of loss in my life. Not quite sure if that's why but all of a sudden horrible panic attacks ! I also have equilibrium problems I can work and do most normal things but it's still a pain. My primary care prescribed this to me about 4 yrs ago. I love it. It definitely helps but now instead of a half milligram I am taking a whole once a day. But I guess my body has built a tolerance.

October 29, 2014 10:27 AM

Review by Joey Moley (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: Works Amazingly!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 10:25 PM

Review by Joey Castle:

For Anxiety: Works Amazingly! Obliterated ALL my anxiety's

October 26, 2014 10:24 PM

Review by creepynoona (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: It's almost as if I'm a new person, or the person I'm meant to be. My mind used to be filled with sad, negative, anxious thoughts but now they don't exist thanks to this pill. I still have some social anxiety but it's definitely not as bad as it used to be. I never wanted to admit that I needed medicine to help me, because seeing the way other pills made my friends act turned me off. Clonazepam really does work wonders for me, some say it makes them tired but it doesn't happen like that for me (just don't take it while drinking alcohol, found that out the hard way).

October 26, 2014 10:24 PM

Review by Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: Works Amazingly!

October 26, 2014 10:20 PM

Review by Joe Shoe (taken for less than 1 month):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: This medicine obliterated my social anxiety,anxiety ,fear,phobia,paranoia,panic,worrying and racing thoughts! I can actually function again thanks to a little green pill. I feel like superman now! I'm no longer chained downed by my own mind! I've been battling through it for years and now it's finally gone! I can be outgoing again! I feel calm now.

91 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2014 8:24 PM