User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 43 medications

Cluster-Tic Syndrome 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clonazepam reviews 656 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Clonazepam

Review by Gelly (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Works great. As soon as I take it my anxiety its gone.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2015 12:36 PM

Review by Anon-:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: This medicine helped with my anxiety a lot. I tend to get very anxious during the night and it can keep me up at times. I'm on 0.5 mg and its works great! I finally get to sleep and not constantly worry about things. Although one downside is when I wake up. I still feel sedated and tired for about 3 hours but overall a very good medicine.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2015 10:58 AM

Review by :-):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I am a very outgoing college student.. The type of person who can literally talk to anyone. However, when you put me on the spot or if I have to give a 10 minute presentation I can hardly think straight. My doctor was soo sweet and prescribed me 0.5 mg Clonazepam. I use it for situation anxiety. (Twice a month) and it has given me so much more assurance in myself. I also avoid caffiene when taking it before a presentation and I walk in the class way more focused on what I am going to say instead of worrying about my nerves!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 19, 2015 11:12 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Klonopin is the best benzodiazepine in my opinion for any sort of anxiety disorders. It helps me the most I have SAD GAD and PTSD. This medicine lets me feel calm, at ease, and I can speak my mind. .5mg is all one needs and it lasts about 8 hours for me, and the long half life keeps my anxiety levels lower than usual If I don't take it the next day.

March 8, 2015 12:47 PM

Review by mikey0909 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: It's the only medication that works for my social anxiety, and I have tried a lot of medications.

March 5, 2015 12:36 AM

Review by orion2000912:

For Anxiety: Klonopin helps me sleep, stop my mind from racing, stop my chest pains and tremors. I have had severe anxiety for years. I have taken Xanax. Although Xanax is faster acting Klonopin lasts longer.

March 4, 2015 10:31 AM

Review by foo foo (taken for 10 years or more):

For Restless Legs Syndrome: Clonazepam is very effective in controlling my restless leg problem. My dosage is .5 mg. I have little to no side effects that I am aware of.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 19, 2015 1:13 PM

Review by Diane,Modesto,California (taken for 10 years or more):

For Panic Disorder: This is a MIRACLE med. for me. I've been on it close to 20 years. I've never abused my dosage. I'm 50 yrs old now, but All my life since I was a child I was taking pills. My Mom always called them Nerve Pills, but they never helped. I would try to explain to Dr's for Many yrs of how I was feeling. Finally I met my future husband who I told how I felt & he advised me to try Klonopins/Clonazepam. I did and my life completely changed for the better. Nothing else works for my Anxiety/Panic Attacks.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 17, 2015 2:17 PM

Review by JeffinMD:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I take as needed .5mg, more if needed. Works great, no side effects. Just knowing I have this 'safety net' gives me piece of mind.

72 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 15, 2015 11:36 AM

Review by 1mg 3 daily (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Calm, sleep good, eat good, been on 5 years doing great.

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 11, 2015 2:36 PM

Review by Takahn:

For Anxiety: I've suffered from severe anxiety and panic disorder since I was very young. Through the years I've taken many different medications prescribed by my physicians and have seen little relief. Those that have helped don't last very long and then the symptoms return. I've wish I didn't require any medication, however Clonazepam is the only one that provides the relief I need when life gets difficult.

January 27, 2015 6:03 PM

Review by MacMystie:

For Insomnia: It will probably stop working at some point to help you fall asleep. It did for me.

January 24, 2015 12:24 AM

Review by smariedddd (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I have severe panic attacks and bipolar. I used to be on Xanax for six years. Now my Obamacare new Dr refuses. Klonopin doesn't help my panic attacks. A little calm but makes me very angry and mean. Not as strong as Xanax. Doesn't help anxiety attacks, takes too long. My heart still races.

January 23, 2015 1:30 AM

Review by mws0606 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Periodic Limb Movement Disorder: Doing the medicines for restless legs syndrome, I started on Requip and the medicine worked well, but it lowered my blood pressure so much that I was fainting when I stood up. That was on 1mg of Requip. After 2 weeks of 'getting used to the medicine' I went back and asked to get changed out to something different and the Doc put me on Klonopin. No more fainting and I get a good nights sleep. I only take half a pill (1mg pills) before bed so I guess I'm not a hard core case. But it worked as a better alternative to Requip for me.

January 22, 2015 7:50 AM

Review by siyal:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Periodic Limb Movement Disorder: sleep start shoulder and neck jerks

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 3, 2015 3:11 PM

Review by Dirty Drew (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Bipolar Disorder: I take 2mg 3 x a day. I don't feel weird. I feel normal. No side effects noted.

December 30, 2014 3:14 PM

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Makes me feel very depressed and anxious and agitated . It makes me feel suicidal and I can't sleep.

December 27, 2014 5:08 AM

Review by proselytise (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anxiety: I use it for social anxiety and continuous thoughts, it works well and now I am far away from continuously thinking about things which are of no importance, but it makes me dizzy too, taking it for months 0.5 mg at night with 0.5 mg alprazolam at day time and 20 mg escitalopram.

December 24, 2014 4:49 AM

Review by Hman2552 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Recently I had a rough bout with anxiety. From out of nowhere I just lost faith in myself due to some life circumstances and an overload of work. I was losing sleep and spiraling downward at an amazing rate. I decided to talk to my doctor who prescribed Klonopin. With the first dose I felt immediate relief and to avoid dependency I only took 0.25 mg at night until I was started on an SSRI. My doctor favored the SSRI approach as better in the long run. After three months on Klonopin every day, and after the SSRI kicked in, I stepped off the Klonopin without any withdrawals like you read about on the internet. I think the key is to take the lowest dose you can or only as prescribed. The medicine worked wonders for me!

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 14, 2014 8:30 PM

Review by dirtypaws:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: Reply to reviewer bjsd - I can't believe what you said in your post. I have experienced jolts and jerking of my right leg for 12 years. It took 11 years to find a doctor to take it seriously. My neurologist is going to start me on Klonopin so I enjoy reading the reviews. I have been on Ativan which helps but not much. Just knowing that I am not crazy helps so much. Thank you.

December 12, 2014 10:07 AM

Review by OLiver26a:

For Benzodiazepine Withdrawal: Been on it long term, coming of it slowly but seem to be having some side effects. Then again doing better then I thought.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 3, 2014 1:43 AM

Review by Doctorproctor:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I was originally prescribed 0.5 mg of Klonopin once a day with Zoloft 50mg once a day. It worked for a while but stopped and soon after, my doctor prescribed me to Klonopin 1mg once a day and Zoloft 100mg once a day.. After just three days I felt amazing results and like a changed person. No more stress, anxiety, panic or depression. Wonderful medicine to take. Just remember to meditate, walk, and stay outdoors to also help. You've got to also help yourself without relying on the medicines but they still work.

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 29, 2014 3:03 PM

Review by jimmypop (taken for less than 1 month):

For Panic Disorder: I was prescribed this along with Cymbalta and Atarax to help with diagnosed Agoraphobia with panic disorder and depression. I have only been on 0.5mg twice daily for 5 days and I'm already noticing an improvement. Hoping some of the drowsiness goes away eventually, but I'm sure it will. So far it seems like a life saver. I have been searching for the right treatment and physician to help me for over 15 plus years and finally feel like some relief has finally arrived. Will have to see over time though, but so far very satisfied with Klonopins results.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 24, 2014 1:30 PM

Review by JuztaGirl:

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: I suffer from Tinnitus, which causes me great anxiety. My doctor put me on Klonopin 3 times a day 0.5 mg along with Ambien and Celexa once a day. I feel so much better. I am able to ignore the noise, and when I do hear it...it don't go into panic mode. I am sleeping better than ever.

November 23, 2014 12:44 PM

Review by Guitarjudy (taken for 10 years or more):

For Panic Disorder: Took Klonopin first and I felt drunk. My speech was slurred and it was too strong for me. I took 4 tablets a day. Then switched to TEVA Clonzepam and panic attacks are gone shaking gone not being able to walk or talk gone able to drive once and a while at times I still suffer from panic in my sleep but not like before. I feel very confident on this medication The only real drawback is that it is a controlled substance and during a winter storm if I cannot get my medicines I start shaking and can't talk or walk.

November 22, 2014 10:50 PM