WormEze GelThis page contains information on WormEze Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- WormEze Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for WormEze Gel
- Direction and dosage information for WormEze Gel
WormEze GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
TREATS UP TO 118 LBS
For Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens
EASY-TO-USE, TASTY GEL WORMER
A dog and cat gel wormer for use in food for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Each 5 mL dose contains 275 mg of piperazine citrate. (Equivalent to 110 mg piperazine base.)
Administer one teaspoonful (5 mL) per 5 pounds of body weight.
● Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food or water.
● Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older.
● Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment.
Water, Sucrose, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Artificial Flavor.
Store at temperature between 60°-86° F.
● Although Piperazine is a drug with a wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage: therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully.
● Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian.
● For Oral Animal Use Only.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WormEze Gel Caution
Consult veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals. Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. This product is effective for those round worm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites.
Manufactured for: PEAK MARKETING, LLC, 100 S.E. Magellan Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
100 S.E. MAGELLAN DRIVE, BLUE SPRINGS, MO, 64014
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the WormEze Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-11-28