WormEze Feline Anthelmintic LiquidThis page contains information on WormEze Feline Anthelmintic Liquid for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- WormEze Feline Anthelmintic Liquid Indications
- Warnings and cautions for WormEze Feline Anthelmintic Liquid
- Direction and dosage information for WormEze Feline Anthelmintic Liquid
WormEze Feline Anthelmintic LiquidThis treatment applies to the following species:
WORMER FOR CATS AND KITTENS 6 WEEKS OR OLDER
MADE IN USA
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PIPERAZINE CITRATE 275 MG/TEASPOON (5ML) (EQUIVALENT TO 110 MG PIPERAZINE BASE)
ANTHELMINTIC (EXPELS WORMS)
- A liquid cat wormer for use in food or drinking water for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina).
- Although Piperazine is a drug with a wide margin of safety, occasionally an animal may show nausea, vomiting, or muscular tremors. Such side effects are usually associated with over-dosage: therefore, recommended dosage should be followed carefully.
- Animals with known kidney pathology should be treated only by a veterinarian.
- For Oral Animal Use Only.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WormEze Feline Anthelmintic Liquid Caution
Consult veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals. Do not worm animals more than twice yearly except as advised by a veterinarian. This product is effective for those roundworm stages found in the intestine and does not remove migrating larval stages. Animals should be checked periodically by a veterinarian for the presence of other intestinal parasites.
Administer one teaspoonful (5ml) per 5 pounds of body weight.
- Apply into cat’s mouth or mix into food or water.
- Administer to cats 6 weeks or older.
- Repeat treatment in 10 days after first treatment.
Water, Sucrose, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Artificial Flavor.
Store at temperature between 60°-86° F.
Manufactured for: DURVET, INC., 100 S.E. Magellan Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
4 FL OZ (118 mL)
NAC No.: 10843470
100 S.E. MAGELLAN DRIVE, BLUE SPRINGS, MO, 64014
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the WormEze Feline Anthelmintic Liquid information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10